What is next..? Abha's new love story or marriage.

Posted: 12 years ago
We knew Abha lost her memory and she forgot the past and she also met Albeli's brother Bitto... Bitto think it was Albeli... So he wil try to undrstanding her, she is his sister Albeli.. So chance for Abha will believe she is Albeli... Then what is next.. We knew Jhumroo is Albeli's fiance.. May be Abha will loves him and ready to marry him..bcz CVs always like marriage track..   Guys, any guess what happening next.?
Abha marrying Jhumroo? No chance. Its boring. Jhumroo doesn't looks like a good guy too. So its a bad option.
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Abha marrying Jhumroo? No chance. Its boring. Jhumroo doesn't looks like a good guy too. So its a bad option.

true dear.. Marriage will not happen it sure but i thnk CVs drag this track long.. May be CVs will show a marriage track.. Last moment Abha get back her memory or Albeli find out Abha.. Sumthng like that..
Pity Abha, how many problems will she go through. Karan was in coma and Abha lose memory. Great!
Realy boring all this drama... Hope Abha get back her memory very soon..
on no that sounds scary, but with the strange and sometimes weird mind of the cvs anythings possible 😲
Have to wait a little longer to see what is the CV's trying to do.
We knw CVs always like negativity.. So anything will happen..
NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CV's don't do this to us! Pls!!! Abha getting married to Jhumroo??? 👎🏼 So not nice! 
Originally posted by rechus

true dear.. Marriage will not happen it sure but i thnk CVs drag this track long.. May be CVs will show a marriage track.. Last moment Abha get back her memory or Albeli find out Abha.. Sumthng like that..

Thats like what happened in Sindoor Tere Naam Ka. When Alisha and Dhruv are about to get married, Dhruv gets his memory back and remembers Vedika. Don't tell me CV's are gonna do tyhe same thing???? 😕😲
Edited by Priyyanka - 12 years ago