Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
mmm dillip very bad you have naina the careless wife and mother πŸ˜† watelse do you need πŸ˜†
poor angad he needs someone rit now i should go to him πŸ˜†
Irish_Pride thumbnail

Originally posted by: ann_786

i think dilip was married before and something must have happened to angads mom angad was born dilip was all alone and thought that his wife died but didnt and he got married to naina and and she aceppted him and now weve cum 2 find out that angads mom is still alive well thats what i think that happen bcoz they never showed angad having another mom in this serail accept nanina so thats wat i think happened πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

BUT WAIT.....IF DILIP WAZ MAARIED BEFORE....DON'T U THINK DAT KARTIK SUPPOSE TO BE NAINA'S STEP SON NOT ANGADπŸ˜•.....COZ ANGAD IZ YOUNGER THAN KARTIK.......I AM CONFUSE😭

sana.abraham thumbnail
i JUST HATE this whole angads mom change issue...why couldnt we just focus on angad-kripa-mishty-new entries....WHY DOES ANGAD SUDDENLY HAVE TO HAVE ANOTHER MOM???..im sure this is the harkatein of those fired writters 😑
angelsgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it means tht angad iz da son of dad and an affair he had which mite be avantika agarwal
angelsgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its good tho.. coz den angad wont have tht "frudge" against kripa cozz he'll feel tht hez a son da same way as kripas son and naina still loved him so much kinda thing u kno...
nandipandi15 thumbnail
guys im thinking the agarwaal woman may be his mom.....i mean its possible otherwise why would they bring her up when this issue is going on....hmm what do u guys think?
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
poor baby..he's adopted n he never knew
KArishma****
bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ya dalip bhai uncle kisi aur ke saath hai
sweet_51_girl thumbnail
are havent u seen any ekta kapoor serial before.... kuch bhi ho sakta hai..........!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah Dilip Sahab bahut uchi cheez hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†