mizz_chahal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Sorry guyz im really confused as to what "ghunoo" the person that wrote the update 4 2day. The person said that Angad thought the house was famillar in this episode b'coz that's where he lived with his real mother. But if Naina's his mother than who's hiz real mother? I'm really confused?? Is he adopted or sumffin? Plz answer if u noe or have an opinon. Thanks.

Luv Tania

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hawoo thumbnail
i am not sure 😕 but ithink he waz adopted 😭
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thats da secret n will later be a problem in future epi
ann_786 thumbnail
i think dilip was married before and something must have happened to angads mom angad was born dilip was all alone and thought that his wife died but didnt and he got married to naina and and she aceppted him and now weve cum 2 find out that angads mom is still alive well thats what i think that happen bcoz they never showed angad having another mom in this serail accept nanina so thats wat i think happened 😃 😃 😃
ghunoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: mizz_chahal

Sorry guyz im really confused as to what "ghunoo" the person that wrote the update 4 2day. The person said that Angad thought the house was famillar in this episode b'coz that's where he lived with his real mother. But if Naina's his mother than who's hiz real mother? I'm really confused?? Is he adopted or sumffin? Plz answer if u noe or have an opinon. Thanks.

Luv Tania

Yaar..I did not write the update - lildude did. I wrote her name on the top and then thanked her at the bottom of the post.

ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
not sure about the whole adaption thing 😕 😆
i just think that he has a nother wife 😛
its kinda funny cuz i always thoght that this will happen to karthik 😆
Oye Dilip Chuppa Rustam with too woman 😲
me_gill thumbnail
huh I am lost when did angad get adopted ohhhh In know ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no! still lost lolz................... 😆 😆 😆
ghunoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenkumar

Oye Dilip Chuppa Rustam with too woman 😲

Yeah chote miyan to chote miyan...bade miya subhan allah..!!!😆

1 in hand ____ in bush 😉 (Pick a no.)

Edited by ghunoo - 18 years ago
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well thats right he has two women (only ? 😆 he shud compete with other ekta progs)