Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Till what level Biggboss would fall more?

honcha20085 Newbie
honcha20085
honcha20085

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
I am the silent watcher of the BB forum and this is going to be my first post.. I have been watching BB from the start and trying to understand what message BiggBoss wants to give to the society?
As in India, any show has an emotional angle attached to it and being a reality show, BiggBoss adds one or the other emotions time n again to the show. We are seeing so much negativity and so much disrespect towards elders, crossing the line many times, becoming personal when someone doesnt have any direct answer, taunting badly on women.. I wonder that in coming time, our indian culture would adapt all such practices and copy the western lifestyle. 
I have few opinions regarding the people who are the participants in the show:

1) Sunny -- Will people be friends of her when she will be out of biggboss?? Are people really voting for her at all? In just few hours of presenting her on screen, do people really know whether she is a women of substance or character? Mahesh bhatt's saying that she has a substance and she accepts her reality... where was the substance until Sanjay Dutt asked her to reveal her profession... She is so fearful which is visible in her eyes always that from day-1 she got into the shadow of 3 best friends (a movie should be made with them...)... and till date, she may be asking them what to wear today and what not?... Any person with commonsense can figure out whether she has something in it or not. I have refrained myself from commenting on her profession as it is the easiest way to live life by selling your body. 

2) Pooja Bedi -- She thinks that her laugh hide her insecurities. She is playing BiggBoss on twitter day and night, and I am sure she would every 5mins be checking twitter if any of her fan has praised her stand while she was on the show or not. One can clearly see in her eyes what she wanted from Sky when Sky was praising her and adoring her for being a complete women and she believes that a common man would not understand it. I wonder why these high class people live a life of delusion. Anyways, she definitely wins BiggBossTwitter show if not the real biggboss show.

3) Sky - What a name, what a personality, what kind of mindset he has, he is my rolemodel and I would love to follow him in his way of dealing with life. He is the hero of all the gals in the world and the dream boyfriend one never ever dreams to have ever. Irrespective of what is telecasted to the audience - even 45mins and 20mins of uncensored action, he being a mature individual has stoop to a level in a society where first thing a man learns is to respect a women and treat her with dignity. But, when it comes to him, women are nothing except a piece of trash which he wants to chew and throw (pooja misra's comment was absolutely apt for him)... People praise for his entertainment which comes at expense of other human being's self-respect hurt? Would you allow this if you are that lucky being on the other side? For me, there is nothing I can learn from him and for sure he is not entertaining or funny.

4) Sid - I agree that he did crossed his line and said bad things to ladies, Once he get the feedback in front of the whole india by host, we all know what he did after that? He tried to never repeat that mistake and learn from it. Maintained his posture and patience, and changed himself by his action. If you see the reaction of other housemates, I was like wt  the hell.. the same people (JUHI.. the love of you all..) was praising him for giving back to other ladies and was not maintaining a distance and rest we all know.. Whoever is with SKY, do you believe they can stand on their own and try to win people's respect??? Now, when he is the only one in the house to give backanswer to the dream lover (Sky) who time n again always pokes a 25 yr hot blood with his mom remarks, would you not get instigate and kick his a@@. 

5) Participants parents - They came and gave hint to their loved ones as what is going outside, how are they being portrayed and all. After they left, do you think it is good on Sky, Juhi's side to judge them and say bad things about them? And, does by showing all this BiggBoss is helping the society and the youth's thinking...?

In the last, i agree its a reality show but to have such group which doesnt have self-respect and can go to any level and praising them every saturday for what they are doing? It is really bad and it doesn't leave any positive impression...

All the group members are high class people, I also wonder if any middle class being enters the show? Would he/she ever behave like these people??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index