Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

I guess Teju may unite Manav-Archana (Page 2)

bhallarox IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
I hope Manav and Archana never unite, Manav has been very happy in his life without Archana and as soon as he unites with Archana, he will start living horribly, if Archana has done anything to Manav it's just causing him sadness, she has never done anything good for him.

I also hope Teju never starts liking Archana, I hope Savita tells her that Archana abandoned her and never bothered about asking how she was, Teju should know that Archana never cared about her. I hope Teju and Manav

I also hope Arjun never falls for Purvi. Ovi is spoiled but Purvi is way worse, she will be only a threat to Arjun's life, she will lure Arjun and put her under her thumb so he does business emotionally and not practically. I hope Ovi blames Purvi for Arjun falling for her, not blame Arjun as Arjun stopped loving Ovi because of Purvi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Bhalla you have said it all...
I do not want ArMan to Unite nor their twins unite with their mother...
I hope Manav somehow finds Soham and takes him under his family..
Archana can carry on her life with her sanskari Mother Sulo and adopted daughter purvi...
Manav finally files divorce papers and puts restraining order against Archana to stay the heck away from deshmukh family...
I DO NOT want manav to have anything to do with Archu or Karanjkars...Just find Soham and cut all ties with Karanjkars...
If Arjun wants to fall for Purvi and destroy himself just like his Manav uncle once was than alll power to him...He needs to know what must have happened to Manav who was so much in love with Archu at one time, decided to move 15000+ miles away from her with their twins...I rest my case...
BTW Savita did not break ArMan's marriage...Archana did...Thanks to Savita manav has lived a secure happy life raising his twins...Savita has done a good deed and has redeemed herself IMHO...Clap in real life I would have done same if My son suffered so much due to my DIL I would have no choice but do the same...Losing a son and now grandson due to DIL's family and DIL is something unforgivable and unforgettable...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 30 December 2011 at 3:35pm

amanpreet4542 Groupbie

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
But i really think Purvi will im confident, But Teju could as well ur right.

ptecvish Senior Member

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
I  hope that manav does not come back to India. Archana is living sooo peacefully now. Hate to see her troubled again by the OTT family! I hope CVs keep her away from these folks! And I hope that Manav and Archana dont meet at all!
I hope that Purvi gets someone good like her. Not a business machine!

Edited by ptecvish - 30 December 2011 at 6:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
PURVI only shes gng to do it ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

apurva100 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
 i also think so...

Go to top