Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lima thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

yea afcourse....he is the right person for her....cant u see..how much he loves her....he ate that tasteless palak panner just for protect her...dono ki jodi khub achhi lagati hey mujhe....he is tall and handsume....and he is dusky too...i like dusky guy....😛

Lima

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lima

yea afcourse....he is the right person for her....cant u see..how much he loves her....he ate that tasteless palak panner just for protect her...dono ki jodi khub achhi lagati hey mujhe....he is tall and handsume....and he is dusky too...i like dusky guy....😛

Lima

Yeah i agree wid you

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
but prem understands kareena better . he loves her knowing that kareena loves tushar , he didn't even try to cum between them . i think prem deserves kareena 😳 😳
mm21 thumbnail

yea.... Tushar loves kareena and Kareena loves Tushar... They are spending some nice moments @chamatker and the strength of love between them is increasing everyday 😛... I don't think, prem is a suitable choice for Kareena in this serial😊

IMAN thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah Misha u r right i agree wid u
Tina_Aishwarya thumbnail
I think TUshar knows the entire truth of kareena's lying. and at the end tushar should end up with kareena they both love each other.prem and kareena best friends.
ejaz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think she should go with Prem, because, Tushar does love her, but Prem loves her and always has, he just didn't know that. Plus, I agree Prem does understand Kareena alot. PLUS, Tushar would go with anyone that says their RJ KAreena, I mean come on, who couldn't tell different between Paami's and Kareena voice. No offense to anyone that like Tushar being with Kareena, and all.

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no prem loves her and also he cares about her values and does everything for her so prem is the right choice for her
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
i agree, her relationship with prem is truthful and he has been there for her through thick and thin. her relationship with tushar is just based on lies, and nothing good can come out of that.