Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Excellent post!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
@Priya - It was totally all Arnav and I will send PH the cow pie I have on reserve for GH should they forget where they have taken ASR emotionally - he has come a long way.  I want La to play a role between those two, even if it is just to suggest to ASR he hiding feelings from himself about Chamkeli.  But I want her to rip him a new one on her way out on her own terms.

@Vistaa - where have you been!!  Exams done and aced??  Yes, that is why it is so huge.  He is laying out everything for Khushi - he knows he has been a bast*rd with her, he knows he shouldn't have done those things and here he has both regret and remorse.  FROM A RAKSHAS, this is huge!!!  Awesomeness...hmmm, I believe Zain gets commission from the forum everytime this word is used.  I think she copyrighted it or something. LOL

@Napster - But I like dhabas.  I already ranted about the 3 stooges this morning A LOT, so it is out of my system.  I want La to leave on her own as she has done before, but not before giving ASR a piece of her mind about how she went through months of sanskar lessons and crap for his family and that the engagement was his idea not hers.  But I also want her to tell him about his latent feelings for KKG and maybe slip in that she never bought those plants.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jiorasun2011sihuPriya_128

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
@momma I think if LA now plays cupid between asr and khushi will be grea8 . I dont blame Asr khushi or even LA for this sitiuation cuz LA was very well aware of ASR and by seeing his chnage of moods she should have realised there is some thing wrong going with him its just from yesterday shes started noticing the craziness of ASR for khushi  n in his  dreamy way he goes n apologize and shows part of his feelings for khushi .

If they would put it this way LA back offs from this engagment gracefully n pulls the family in mission asrkhushi  willbe great , she knws wht NOT khushi has gone thru to bring  her close to asr but it was destined  to be . Now with anjali's help she takes special effeorts to bring the love birds together HAPPILY will be wonderful !

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jiorarimi015sun2011sihu_Dazzling_pinky_blueskiesmomma1128

noor123 Senior Member
noor123
noor123

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

La, ASR scene is not huge - Before ASR even says anything, I think La will interpret all that he said as his regret over being mean to Kh, cos he is worried about her cos nobody can find where she is-not even her family. Infact La may even think that ASR is worried that engagement preparations will get bogged down and not be completed in time if the chief arranger aka Kh is missing in action.

So the coming scene is no biggie. Unless the writers have decided to rush the story and make ASR 'all melted' which is ver unbelievable cos ASR vowed to not get involved with Kh, and unless I am missing something, ASR has not changed his view towards Kh - only that he was not happy she was engaged, and he knew she loved him - ASR has still not accepted that he could want or need or accept a low class girl like Kh - AND UNLESS THE WRITERS JUMP THE SHARK & FAST-FORWARD THE TRACK FOR GREAT BUT NONSENSICAL TRPS GAINED FROM ANOTHER 'DIWALI-LIKE' EPISODE WHERE ASR & KH WILL ROMANCE EACH OTHER ONLY FOR ASR TO MOVE BACK ONCE AGAIN - COS IT OWN'T MAKE SENSE - WHY SHUD ASR END UP WITH KH??? HE DOES NOT HAVE THAT ANSWER AND NEITHER DO WE! I think ASR will find out that Kh is not engaged anymore but he will still want to go ahead with HIS engagement. But La may put a freeze on that in coming days.

MOST LIKELY SCENARIO TO HAPPEN: Anjali will hand over her mangalsutar to Kh saying "if my husband is happier with you, take it and make him happy - that is how I will be happy too" AND then Anjali will tell ASR that she wants Shyam to have a 2nd wife aka Kh and THAT IS WHAT IS HER HAPPINESS - and a flabbergasted ASR will try to force Kh to marry Shyam for his sister's happiness (blackmailing her that he can undo the P/Akash marriage as well if Kh does not accept his proposal for his jijaji). 

Kh will leave RM, her house, Delhi and disappear for good - ASR will then realize that she was telling the truth, she is not a gold digger, she loves him 'unconditionally', and will not settle for anything less if given an option.  

Guys, just a rant. La and ASR scene is NOT HUGE!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011momma1128

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Anu very well analysed, perspective thoughts of yours..

Indeed the light bulb of La has now started blinking  and well on the road to light up brightly..Yep we need to thank her..For seeing those unseen feelings ASR is having; a man who has is now very vulnerable and baring his heart and soul openly..

Wish La exits ASR's life with no melodrama or parting shot.. Let her head be held high, her feelings and emotions a little battered but not heavily damaged..Let her be relieved from a loveless relationship and look forward to a better future.. Let her change to  a good human..
My thoughts , but dunno how much her characterisation is going to change in future..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011momma1128Infofan

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
@Noor - To me the fact that ASR voices his regret for all that he has said in the past which caused pain is huge.  That's what he meant, doesn't matter how La interprets it in her pretty head.  And, La is being shown to eavesdrop on conversations between ASR and KKG.  Noone eavesdrops if they don't feel that the other person may not want to reveal something.  But, to each his own.  And yes, the track has been rushed due to pressure from SP (as indicated by Akshay Dogra's interview about changing storyline for TRPs).   The forum for the past 2 weeks have said 'wow that was fast' about the push for the Payash track.  Seems like you will be in for disappointment.  Sorry.

@Maham - I want La to be graceful with the family.  I do not want her to back off nice and easy from ASR.  She should blast him for pushing an engagement that he is least bothered with.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shaam91sun2011HeadOverHeelsS.StephyInfofan

sweetygirl28 IF-Sizzlerz
sweetygirl28
sweetygirl28

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Nice post!! Really that was a very intense scene..

and i was thinking what made him talk abt his inner turmoil.. good that u came up with this post.. so the farak padtha hai has triggered it..

i think it should be over with La for now, coz ya the last part of ur post explains it very well that there are not one but many reasons for her to understand that she is not a part of his world.. but what after that?

In the phone yesterday ASR is not even ready to accept that he has concern for khushi.. leave khushi he is not accepting it to himself.. he came up with engagement work excuse.. I think La should be the one who make these two confess else they are going to remain like this for a lifetime..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sihusun2011momma1128

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

Anu very well analysed, perspective thoughts of yours..

Indeed the light bulb of La has now started blinking  and well on the road to light up brightly..Yep we need to thank her..For seeing those unseen feelings ASR is having; a man who has is now very vulnerable and baring his heart and soul openly..

Wish La exits ASR's life with no melodrama or parting shot.. Let her head be held high, her feelings and emotions a little battered but not heavily damaged..Let her be relieved from a loveless relationship and look forward to a better future.. Let her change to  a good human..
My thoughts , but dunno how much her characterisation is going to change in future..

Hi Maris!!! Hug

I don't want them to turn La into a vamp.  Oh please don't do that.  We have Shyam and we have a goat and we have a very loud saas-in-waiting.  That's enough of a 3 ring circus, don't you think?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sihusun2011showstruckmaris08Infofan

Go to top