Do you relate to Nimmo?

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Has there ever been a day, when you have acted exactly like Nimmo? Perhaps when you were younger, or right now? Blaming something or someone else, for your misfortunes, and being a little clumsy? How did you feel? Did you react exactly like Nimmo does? or do you react differently? Embarrased?Shy?Nervous?Sad?

There was this one time, when i was a little girl, and wanted this doll, and after my dad bought it for me, I was so excited, but when we reached home, whilst playing with it, I dropped into the linoleum floor, and clash, one leg cracked, whilst another leg lay in shards, being it a glass doll, I began to cry, and cry, as I had just got it, and upset, thinking, "why does it happen with me?" "Whatever I like has to break."😭  This incident remined me, when I saw Nimmo, and was like, I remember being like this, this one time, and smiled! 😆  hmm...serial do help recover memories, we have forgotten, and after many years, they trigger, some sort of joy, of having experienced something!

Would love to know all your thoughts!

Keep smiling...

Love

Soni

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itz_sonia thumbnail

i feel we all relate to Nimmo in a certain way 😉

that is y this show is appealing to everyone 😊
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: itz_sonia

i feel we all relate to Nimmo in a certain way 😉

that is y this show is appealing to everyone 😊

hmmm, yup true😳 

Keep smiling...

Love

Soni

Selina thumbnail
Yea.. somewhat. I'm kinda happy-go-lucky like her. But i'm not THAT clumsy.
tinkerbell2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh i can be very clumsy on days i think in her clumsy ways i'm like nimmo 😉
QueenE thumbnail
It brings back memories - nothing used to go right for me.

It is quite funny - can't wait to see eijoo covered in chocolate.

Esti aunty

marvish thumbnail
Hmmmmmmmmmm I kind of relate my self to Nimmo as i used to fight with God still do openly and I am clumsy like her too always banging in something or someone and coz of that always have bruises and i am happy -go-lucky type of a person nothing matters in the end infact i say "Izzat tu aani jani cheez hai banday ko dheet hona cahiyey"and my hubby says only you can say such a thing 😉 😉