Regarding Mumbai mirror article !

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 years ago

Gals please cool down. This is just an article and do not turn this place to a war zone for an article.

That article was published and hence it was posted here like any other article that gets posted in any newspaper or magazine. i am sure you are all old enough to realize that journalists in the industry need to thrive on gossip to keep their entertainment section "hot". its not like the political or technology news where it needs to be facts and facts only.In fact the weather man is a lot of times wrong but what can we do he blames it on his tools and we cannot do anything but hope next time its better. The entertainment industry due to the way it is and the fanclubs it generates and have people longing to know more about their heros it operates a lot on rumors. Thats why there is the gossip columns and page 3's to keep people entertained. As this was published in a newspaper the journalist is the only person who can tell you the reasoning behind the fake news if indeed was fake being published. But that is not the forum's responsibilty to validate it.

Someone has decided to go ahead and validate it and is mentioning that . So lets leave it at that and not go to argue on that. She said that she spoke to Amit and he did not say it . This is where we need to be intelligent and take what we want to believe and leave it at it and not argue on why someone did malign as this is between the magazine journalist and the actor and this does not involve you and me. And trust me when I say this they will surely hash it out so please do not make this our duty to prove. You all have a person you like but that does not mean you set out on a mission to make sure that for that person you end up instigating others. This way we will just have arguments and attacks and this never comes out clean but only more messy and ugly.

There is no need to open another topic to prove the point as this has just made it a war zone. If people are not ready to listen over there they is going to be no difference opening a million topics on the same as once its fallen on deaf ears how much you shout is not going to make a difference. This was mentioned there and it could be left at that as now opening a topic gives someone else the excuse to open another topic to prove something else and this section is not about authencity of articles but about the show and its characters.

All of you I am sure have come across articles in the past where the article says something and it turned out to be far from the truth. So read the articles with the pinch of salt and if you believe its good and if you do not believe it just mention why you do not think its not right but do not go arguing with someone's reasoning as each person looks at the articles from a different perspective.

So lets stop arguing and telling each other why they are wrong but get on with the show . If there are articles lets just not argue on its validity and just go with our gut as to whether you think its right or not. And if its not do not start a debate on it but just voice the opinion and if you do not agree thats fine but do not start a right vs wrong as this is not the place for that as the publishing house are answerable and till we hear their side its not fair to come to a conclusion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
You are right Priya.

buttercup thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ
thanks... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
good night/good morning πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
buttercup thumbnail
Vijay, this post was for girls.. 😳 😳 Edited by buttercup.tarun - 18 years ago

Originally posted by: buttercup.tarun

Vijay, this post was for girls.. 😳 😳

Oh my god ButterπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: buttercup.tarun

Vijay, this post was for girls.. 😳 😳

Arre now dont make me feel out of place. No where in the Topic it was mentioned that it is for gals else I would have stayed away.

Anyways... Lets get back to our normal discussions...

Cheers,
Vijay

ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks so rite these jornalist can to any thing so there magizines can be garam masala πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
(im wachin the movie rite now πŸ˜† )
rupika182 thumbnail
Thanks for posting, priya.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Priya for posting this. We all need to realise that gossip is just that, gossip. And India Forums is not responsible for validating gossips. So please do not try to make this forum a battlezone for things published somewhere else. If there is an issue, it would be best taken up there. In fact if the actor himself feels he has been wronged, I am sure next time he will make sure rights facts come out. If he does not, well, we all take it with a pinch of a salt and make what we want out of it.
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks priya for posting this 😊