Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

RUINS of a great concept = what I'm seeing

AshRun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys,I'm new to the forums!! Just really upset with the way they have messed up Parichay.When I subscribed to some indian channels,I saw promos of parichay and was really interested to see an engaging story about a lawyer with a laid-back attitude,but right now all we're seeing is same situations with  an evil ex-girlfriend tring to ruin the hero's marital life.Where is the crearivity,logic and FUN ? It was bearable until the whole Kunal vs.Sidhi case but noww its UNBEARABLE.Cvs ,I request you,do not waste Sameer Soni's talent and a good concept.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
well they have little bit messed up Parichay no doubt abt it ...but then its a Daily soap , this is how every show works ...to expect more than this frm a daily soap is Not fair 😛😆 ...and it has Sameer soni , Coming Soon Love Track of SiNal 😍

and its way better than BALH which was Specially planned for Sameer 😛 😆so we all shld be happy with what we r getting 
AshRun thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

well they have little bit messed up Parichay no doubt abt it ...but then its a Daily soap , this is how every show works ...to expect more than this frm a daily soap is Not fair 😛😆 ...and it has Sameer soni , Coming Soon Love Track of SiNal 😍

and its way better than BALH which was Specially planned for Sameer 😛 😆so we all shld be happy with what we r getting 

Why is it "unfair" ? And No,I refuse to be happy with what I'm getting.Why is it that people love to put you down when you just have a different opinion ? It's not necessary for every "daily soap " to end up this way. Thats WHY I said that it seemed "interesting".I also meant that it seemed to be different. Maybe U can be happy with what you're seeing,but its not necessary that " everyone SHOULD be happy " Not fair for u to say that ,don't u think ?
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: AshRun

Why is it "unfair" ? And No,I refuse to be happy with what I'm getting.Why is it that people love to put you down when you just have a different opinion ? It's not necessary for every "daily soap " to end up this way. Thats WHY I said that it seemed "interesting".I also meant that it seemed to be different. Maybe U can be happy with what you're seeing,but its not necessary that " everyone SHOULD be happy " Not fair for u to say that ,don't u think ?

arre yaar why u r getting angry ...i m not putting u down or saying u can't express urself ...all I m saying what i feel, I can disagree na  😳... by saying not fair i meant its hopeless or no use to expect more frm Daily soaps specially frm Ekta soaps ...may be i shld have used this word not Fair ...

in my first line i agreed to u that they have messed Parichay , it was way too good before ...but then i was always ready for the current situation so may be thats why i m not disappointed and happy with what I m getting if i compare it with other soaps ...my thinking just like u have ur own  😃
Edited by minnie.reet - 12 years ago
well sadly this is true for 99.9% of Ekta kapoor's shows and most on colors except Balika Vadhu...

all of them lose their concept after 1st 2months...
jheel1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AshRun

Hey guys,I'm new to the forums!! Just really upset with the way they have messed up Parichay.When I subscribed to some indian channels,I saw promos of parichay and was really interested to see an engaging story about a lawyer with a laid-back attitude,but right now all we're seeing is same situations with  an evil ex-girlfriend tring to ruin the hero's marital life.Where is the crearivity,logic and FUN ? It was bearable until the whole Kunal vs.Sidhi case but noww its UNBEARABLE.Cvs ,I request you,do not waste Sameer Soni's talent and a good concept.

Glad to know someone other than me feels the same way. Im relatively new to the forums too & for the longest time have been going blue in the face questioning 'what happened to Kunal Chopra's story?'

It is like you said unbearable, but unfortunately I don't see hope of things changing for the better any time soon. By & large, the sub-continental population (which comprises of the majority audience) has gotten used to 'adjusting' to whatever nasty situations life throws at them, be it a corrupt govt. or a badly made soap. (sorry for the lame analogy)Acceptance has become a way of life, challenging or questioning is not encouraged, leaving the quest for excellence far behind. By all means, the creativity exists, but it will lie dormant so long as there is an audience willing to make excuses for & accept this drivel.

Another new member here LeenaRG, gave me some advice, that I'll pass on to you – Accept, or move on' (needless to say, I've moved on) She & some other members made some valid observations in the following thread. Have a look, you'll know what I mean (esp. pgs. 4,5)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2220312

As for Sameer Soni, it's degrading, for himself & for his fans to see him like this, but what can you say? Man's gotta eat, right?

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
the concept already went into trashbin...rest just follows😆
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣...madamji kis dunyaan se aaye hue wo aap...haan?...parichay is a daily soap and purely a fictional show...here there is no room for great concept... creativity...logic...😆

i don't know about others i watch parichay just for the leads...sinal...!😛

waise parichay is far more better than other daily carps ( which have no concept, no logic , no creativity no good acting...not even good looking leads 😆) who gain more trp than parichay.😡

my humble opinion is those who want concept, logic , creativity not to watch soaps...😉

ouch! forget to welcome you yaart...welcome to this forum dear...🤗

visit us frequently...for sure you will have fun time with us😃

Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
kathy71 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said Shumi,

No offence to the other  shows, but you are very right that just coz of Sameer/ SINAL i also watch this show. The top TRP shows are so crap that sometimes I wonder what is the audience thinking when they are watching. The only grudge I have is that we do not get to see Sameer's acting histronics because of the lousy script and more focus on side characters.

Just an example of another Ekta serial that went down the drain, Bandini.
I like Ronit Roy a lot and loved him as Dharamraj but see what happened to the serial after the most awaited leap, it nose-dived. Even Ronit being a versatile actor could not save it because of Ekta mayi's stupid formulas and ghisa pita script.
😡😡 When will Ekta learn???????????
😡
Kathy
AshRun thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

🤣...madamji kis dunyaan se aaye hue wo aap...haan?...parichay is a daily soap and purely a fictional show...here there is no room for great concept... creativity...logic...😆

i don't know about others i watch parichay just for the leads...sinal...!😛

waise parichay is far more better than other daily carps ( which have no concept, logic , creativity...not even good looking leads 😆) who gain more trp than parichay.😡

my humble opinion is those who want concept, logic , creativity not to watch soaps...😉

ouch! forget to welcome you yaart...welcome to this forum dear...🤗

visit us frequently...for sure you will have fun time with us😃

Don't welcome me,because Im not gonna post on here anymore even if I like something about the show. You think people shouldn;t watch soaps.Well,some people keep watching it out of HOPE that things will change and the show will be different from others. And saying " Kis duniya se aayi " that wasnt necessary Ma'am...but anyway you're free to be as mean as u want to be. That was  a VERY warm welcome 😊