India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

RUINS of a great concept = what I'm seeing

AshRun Senior Member
AshRun
AshRun

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

Hey guys,I'm new to the forums!! Just really upset with the way they have messed up Parichay.When I subscribed to some indian channels,I saw promos of parichay and was really interested to see an engaging story about a lawyer with a laid-back attitude,but right now all we're seeing is same situations with  an evil ex-girlfriend tring to ruin the hero's marital life.Where is the crearivity,logic and FUN ? It was bearable until the whole Kunal vs.Sidhi case but noww its UNBEARABLE.Cvs ,I request you,do not waste Sameer Soni's talent and a good concept.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sifarjheel1TheSnowmannancy1996LuvStrk-001AnkitaKaran

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
well they have little bit messed up Parichay no doubt abt it ...but then its a Daily soap , this is how every show works ...to expect more than this frm a daily soap is Not fair TongueLOL ...and it has Sameer soni , Coming Soon Love Track of SiNal Day Dreaming

and its way better than BALH which was Specially planned for Sameer Tongue LOLso we all shld be happy with what we r getting 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

AshRun Senior Member
AshRun
AshRun

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

well they have little bit messed up Parichay no doubt abt it ...but then its a Daily soap , this is how every show works ...to expect more than this frm a daily soap is Not fair TongueLOL ...and it has Sameer soni , Coming Soon Love Track of SiNal Day Dreaming

and its way better than BALH which was Specially planned for Sameer Tongue LOLso we all shld be happy with what we r getting 
 Why is it "unfair" ? And No,I refuse to be happy with what I'm getting.Why is it that people love to put you down when you just have a different opinion ? It's not necessary for every "daily soap " to end up this way. Thats WHY I said that it seemed "interesting".I also meant that it seemed to be different. Maybe U can be happy with what you're seeing,but its not necessary that " everyone SHOULD be happy " Not fair for u to say that ,don't u think ?

sifar

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshRun

Why is it "unfair" ? And No,I refuse to be happy with what I'm getting.Why is it that people love to put you down when you just have a different opinion ? It's not necessary for every "daily soap " to end up this way. Thats WHY I said that it seemed "interesting".I also meant that it seemed to be different. Maybe U can be happy with what you're seeing,but its not necessary that " everyone SHOULD be happy " Not fair for u to say that ,don't u think ?

arre yaar why u r getting angry ...i m not putting u down or saying u can't express urself ...all I m saying what i feel, I can disagree na  Embarrassed... by saying not fair i meant its hopeless or no use to expect more frm Daily soaps specially frm Ekta soaps ...may be i shld have used this word not Fair ...

in my first line i agreed to u that they have messed Parichay , it was way too good before ...but then i was always ready for the current situation so may be thats why i m not disappointed and happy with what I m getting if i compare it with other soaps ...my thinking just like u have ur own  Big smile

Edited by minnie.reet - 13 December 2011 at 8:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sifarAshRun

TheSnowman Goldie

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
jheel1 Senior Member
jheel1
jheel1

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshRun

Hey guys,I'm new to the forums!! Just really upset with the way they have messed up Parichay.When I subscribed to some indian channels,I saw promos of parichay and was really interested to see an engaging story about a lawyer with a laid-back attitude,but right now all we're seeing is same situations with  an evil ex-girlfriend tring to ruin the hero's marital life.Where is the crearivity,logic and FUN ? It was bearable until the whole Kunal vs.Sidhi case but noww its UNBEARABLE.Cvs ,I request you,do not waste Sameer Soni's talent and a good concept.

Glad to know someone other than me feels the same way. Im relatively new to the forums too & for the longest time have been going blue in the face questioning 'what happened to Kunal Chopra's story?'

It is like you said unbearable, but unfortunately I don't see hope of things changing for the better any time soon. By & large, the sub-continental population (which comprises of the majority audience) has gotten used to 'adjusting' to whatever nasty situations life throws at them, be it a corrupt govt. or a badly made soap. (sorry for the lame analogy)Acceptance has become a way of life, challenging or questioning is not encouraged, leaving the quest for excellence far behind. By all means, the creativity exists, but it will lie dormant so long as there is an audience willing to make excuses for & accept this drivel.

Another new member here LeenaRG, gave me some advice, that I'll pass on to you – Accept, or move on' (needless to say, I've moved on) She & some other members made some valid observations in the following thread. Have a look, you'll know what I mean (esp. pgs. 4,5)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2220312

As for Sameer Soni, it's degrading, for himself & for his fans to see him like this, but what can you say? Man's gotta eat, right?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sifarAshRun

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
the concept already went into trashbin...rest just followsLOL
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
ROFL...madamji kis dunyaan se aaye hue wo aap...haan?...parichay is a daily soap and purely a fictional show...here there is no room for great concept... creativity...logic...LOL

i don't know about others i watch parichay just for the leads...sinal...!Tongue

waise parichay is far more better than other daily carps ( which have no concept, no logic , no creativity no good acting...not even good looking leads LOL) who gain more trp than parichay.Angry

my humble opinion is those who want concept, logic , creativity not to watch soaps...Wink

ouch! forget to welcome you yaart...welcome to this forum dear...Hug

visit us frequently...for sure you will have fun time with usBig smile

Edited by shumi. - 14 December 2011 at 6:00pm

TheRowdiest

Go to top