Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetgal thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
i agree wid u !!! there was a time when jassi was soo uncomfortable wearing slightly low necksss.... but look at her nowwwwww 😡
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
her innocence is gone 😭 😭
vishakha thumbnail
I just don't like this new Jessica and he revealing dresses/sarees. T&D have completely destoryed Jassi's image. They killed jassi
Rumi thumbnail
 all these are weird ideas of out great directors! 😡!!!!!
ms-tabu thumbnail

yuck!

icant stand this jessica,nangi rehne lagi hai😡

ttablet

FreshAir thumbnail

The problem is not with Jassi's new avtaar as Jessica. Rather its the breakneck speed at which this whole transformation thing is going. The audience as a whole has barely had time to adjust to Jassi's new look and we are already being forced to acknowledge her as supermodel material when she has basically been kept as a weird frumpy ugly duckling for well over a year and the transformation and rapid escalation to supermodel has transpired over a course of like 6 weeks. Thats a lot for the regular tv audience to absorb.

T&D should really hire a consultant who will strategize and normalize the pace of the show. Its like they are on a mad dash to nowhere.

Should have stuck with the original script and paced it out over the alloted time frame instead of deviating from the storyline, creating all sorts of twists and turns and suddenly finding themselves, 1/2 way through the story with only 3 months left to complete it.

Really stupid.

On a brighter note, I like the way Jassi looks, I just wish she hadn't gotten the colored contacts. I dunno why people want to wear colored contacts all the time. Natural eye color is the best. Colored contacts look like colored contacts - FAKE. For the most part, when she isn't shown modelling, etc.. she wears nice, demure clothes. They just need to protray her as more natural and not always dressed to the 9s.

armaanfan thumbnail

I agree with you FreahAir. They showed the tranformation toooo quickly. A girl who was soooooooooooo simple turns ultra glamorous in a few weeks...that's too much!!

I dont like the way her family is not trying to find her. I know billu is mad at her but the others should be doing something. J hasnt even contacted nandu?? They all do have nandinis cell number so how come they are not asking her about j's whereabouts?? How can billu hate Queen Victoria so much that he is not even giving her a chance to explain!!!

Sigh!!

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

absolutely true armaanfan

for a father who was so possessive about his daughter that he would offer to pick her up in case she was late at night now suddenly does'nt even care as to where she is??

as freshair said....the show is moving tooo fast and increasingly unrealistic.

alien_visitor thumbnail

Maybe we should all change to a childlike attitude coz I came to know today that kids left right and centre are enjoying these episodes just like they do sonpari...Kids in the range 6 to 10.

I am gonna be a nine year old from now on...

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Originally posted by: alien_visitor

"

3. I didnt like Jassi posing for camera in that see through saree giving seductive poses, and that  ' aagese thoda dakka, peeche se poora khulla' something called blouse...

I agree

i just saw the episode on Jassi-pal and I was in shock keh jassi ko howa kiya hai. and how can purab and nandani be so proud to see her like that.

agar us ko issa hi hona tha tu I waould say keh woh rewind ho jaye. so we can have our sedi sadi and bholi bhali jassi bak. 

modeling zaroori tu nahian issaye hi kaprye pehn kar karni hai, in Pakistan this model I don't remmebr her name rite now she clearly said that she will do modeling but will not show off. and she is quite popular.