Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Can You Love me when it hurts - Epi 110 (Page 14)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bioinfo

haye haye itne dino tujhe jhel gaya aur ab mujhse darr gaya , he he he kya baat haiTongue

u u u amatya rakshash ki beti Tonguetu badi dalbadloo suddenly mujhe halki phulki chuddu se moti saroj bana diya issi ka badla liya maine LOLbtw that was a super awesome post yaar, i enjoyed it like anything ROFL but choory tera post spam kar diya maine Embarrassed

Tu humesha ..quoting mess up kaise kar deti hai meri Nachle ve MotikhaanConfusedLOL...you were enthusiastic on teaching dance moves to everyone..woh bhi tuney Geeshy ke moves chura ke waha rakh  diye toh  me kya karing...Tongue

and I  like to make fun...and CGM members are cool...unlike IPKKND who will jump on you if you dare dothatOuchLOL...and dont worry about spamming...That is one haunted forum..so no body would mindLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21Bioinfo_Chaitumanzilmukulchweetu

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chweetu

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Geesh...do you HAVE to insert the horrendous set of teeth on everypageOuch

Thats y I wanted to make something special for tamatar..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile

what???? Talli ka tree???ConfusedLOL

Arre..nahin..a post dedicated to tamatar-talli ka pyaar..Day Dreaminglike h was their first look..n h they gradually developed bhavana,chii n lagaav ..n finally bothe fell in love..cute thought na..EmbarrassedLOL

Wah Wah Wonderful Thought...Shuld I try a VM on that...Chudu sugguest a song on Geesh and TAlli...

MR21Bioinfo_Chaitumanzilmukulchweetu

Bioinfo_Chaitu IF-Rockerz
Bioinfo_Chaitu
Bioinfo_Chaitu

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
good nyt aditi and minni Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21chweetumanzilmukul

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Originally posted by minizz

Guys I have to go nowCryGood Night Srushti,Ramya,Siree,Chaithu,Aditi and Geeshu.looking forward to tomorrow's sceneEmbarrassed

Enjoy the discussion.
Ramya,thanks for the awesome updatesBig smile

Gud night Tom..Embarrassedjaldi chali gayi.Ouch

MR21Bioinfo_Chaitumanzilmukul

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

talli punchers kesar bike with the hair pin n gulaal sees her from terrace n asks her to stop this as kesar will get angry...talli says he is always rude to every one na..now see him...they listen kesar saying good bye to pB...talli throws the hair pin near the bike n runs outside the house to hide from him...kesar sees the puncher n think how this bike is punchered n then looks at hair pin near bike...he searches n sees talli hiding n asks her what did she do with his bike...she says pb n runs...kesar runs after her...

Bioinfo_Chaitumanzilmukulchweetu-Srushti-

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
gulaal seeing kesar n talli from the terrace n smiles...jk comes n sees this n says dekhteh hi dekhthe bade hogay hai do no...samay kithna jaldi gusar gayaa...yahi jeevan hai...aaj jo apna hai...kal kissi aur  ka hojaayega...gulaal stops smiling n looks at jk...

Bioinfo_Chaituchweetu-Srushti-

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Geesh...do you HAVE to insert the horrendous set of teeth on everypageOuch

Thats y I wanted to make something special for tamatar..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile

what???? Talli ka tree???ConfusedLOL

Arre..nahin..a post dedicated to tamatar-talli ka pyaar..Day Dreaminglike h was their first look..n h they gradually developed bhavana,chii n lagaav ..n finally bothe fell in love..cute thought na..EmbarrassedLOL

Wah Wah Wonderful Thought...Shuld I try a VM on that...Chudu sugguest a song on Geesh and TAlli...

Yeah..awesome...ClapClap..h about.."Dekha hai peheli baar sajan ki ankhon mein pyaar"Day Dreaming

MR21Bioinfo_Chaitumanzilmukul-Srushti-

Bioinfo_Chaitu IF-Rockerz
Bioinfo_Chaitu
Bioinfo_Chaitu

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Tu humesha ..quoting mess up kaise kar deti hai meri Nachle ve MotikhaanConfusedLOL...you were enthusiastic on teaching dance moves to everyone..woh bhi tuney Geeshy ke moves chura ke waha rakh  diye toh  me kya karing...Tongue

and I  like to make fun...and CGM members are cool...unlike IPKKND who will jump on you if you dare dothatOuchLOL...and dont worry about spamming...That is one haunted forum..so no body would mindLOL
[/QUOTE]

haan members are cool initially thoda tu tu mai mai hua but pphir sab ok ok ho gayaBig smile , oye toh kya kissi aur ne mujhe saroj kaha tha Confused and madam ji wo geesh ka nahi mera step hai pata nahi hai kya mai geesh ke dance teacher hunWinkpoocho geesh se Embarrassed and  maine wahan aane ki himmat ki kyunki tu wahan thi na warna mai kabhi nahi aatiEmbarrassed me so darpok Embarrassed

MR21chweetu-Srushti-manzilmukul

Go to top