Can You Love me when it hurts - Epi 110

Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

So finally the indifference ( the so called indifference) and the smiling face (the so called smiling face) withers away...and right now it is almost a face off...

Not a complete one...But we do see some raw emotions emerging ...

Have to write much...hopefully will complete before noon😳
Links

Episode # 110 telecasted on 12th April

http://www.startv.in/video/?110_1_Kesar-is-rude

http://www.startv.in/video/?110_2_Gulaal-is-upset

http://www.startv.in/video/?110_3_Kesar-refuses-to-respond

(am majorly upset with these titles...all we see is Kesar angry, Gulaal upset and the terrorist happy and in the end they say Kesar refuses to respond😲 Hain😕 then what the hell he did by hurting Gulaal by catching hold of her hand???? That is not responding😕

http://www.startv.in/video/?110_4_Kesar-is-hurt

(again???  arrey bhai how many times will you hurt him..Idiot SP😡)
OR
http://h-q.tv/go/dm.php?id=xi33b8
http://h-q.tv/go/dm.php?id=xi33bf

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
Pics

Geeshy...aaj no terrorism please
Aaj no Talli 

Edited by Geeshani - 12 years ago
"Agar main tera Kesar hi nahi hoon...tho akela kyun nahi chod deti",Kesar beta you are going to regret these words so much😭

Srushti,will write more after reading your post but I love the title😳

Geeshu,jhappi for Talli free day🤗
all of them are so good.loved them all😃

my fav
look at Kesar's expression.He never could see her cry na. her pain hurts him so badly even if he tries to pretend it doesn't.He is so shaken up by her complaints and tears that he leaves the room immediately,feels extremely guilty and as a result we got the imli scene,one of my most fav scenes in this show😳so Thank God for this confrontation😊
Edited by minizz - 12 years ago
Srushy🤗...I really liked the title very much...

Geeshu🤗...liked all the gifs but my fav is 3rd one in the second row...Aaj talli nahi hai😛...naachooo...aaj EDT mein party🥳...aaj mere posts tallified nahi honge😉

Mini...same pinchwa for the fav gif😳

😆
He he he...I like this one...see his shoulders heave..that "HUMPH" is so visible here!!😆

..and this one is too adorable!! Showing off his dolay sholay and he should be thanking Gullu for his muscles...all the times she won the "milk vs chai" debate😆

Edited by Anjalg - 12 years ago
in this epi, gullu tells kesu " dus saal tak tune apne aap ko mujhse dur rakha"

then in 16th may epi- gullu asks him " bahut naaraj thana mujhse ?" and kesu gets all serious and tells gullu "dus saal tak tune mujhe apne aap se door rakha" and gullu rani is shell-shocked.

lo bolo ekdum nautanki hain gullu.

and i remember the date of the epis where a particular dialogue was said. hey bhagwaan mera kya hoga?😍

Your secret made us part, my mistrust destroyed my innocence, my anger blinded reality but our love conquered all….

Lovely Title Srush, Awaiting the write up…

The defiance and forced hatred cultivated over separation of 10 years gives way to guilt and self-doubt in just one short moment of emotional breakdown from her…..Her integrity was never in doubt it was his wavering faith in what he heard all those years ago and his dilemma in differentiating fact vs belief…..He could not bring himself to hate her or even question her as his fear of losing her overpowered every other emotion …….he had to leave the room to protect his carefully built wall of animosity from sliding….but he couldn't hide those tears of remorse and guilt while aimlessly wondering in Kitchen …..Brilliantly scripted and amazingly enacted the scene ….

The mother and son scene in the kitchen was another strikingly emotional and well portrayed scene, It was this and the one during his engagement that brought out the excellent chemistry between these two actors which was distinctly lacking when they changed PB….I really missed her in the later episodes….

Aur Talli kash he would have killed her for puncturing his bike, she just got on my nerves trying to act coy and sweet. Waiting for discussions…

Okay guys i know alll of you guys out there must be happy with this commentary but im really sorry to Anju, Ramyaa and all dearwas

Gulaal is happy seeing Kesar regain consciousness. Talli brings food for Kesar and feeds him. Dushyant arrives and tells Kesar that he is grateful to the Goddess that Kesar did not get hurt badly. He asks Kesar whether he knows who hit him, and Kesar replies in riddles. Kesar says that till now he has not even recognized his loved ones, that guy was still unknown to him. Durgesh and the driver are talking, and Durgesh says that Kesar is trying to find Vasant's killer and he himself doesn't know that the killer is in his own house. Durgesh laughs and says that the fire that he has lit will burn and starts laughing loudly.
Gulaal comes and gives Kesar milk. He ignores her and gets ready to go out. Gulaal stops him but he doesn't listen. Gulaal cries and says that she cannot believe that this is her Kesar - how could he change so much. Kesar says that she is right, he is not the same Kesar; time and situations change everyone - it maybe that Gulaal has also changed and is not the same person whom Kesar knew once. Gulaal says that she does not understand Kesar's meaning. He says that if she does not understand his words, she should not come to him. She says fine, but for her sake he should not trouble himself by going out since he needs rest. He gets angry and speaks loudly saying what is the problem with him, he is in one piece, and everyday boys get hurt playing. Gulaal feels even more upset and says that for 10 years Kesar stayed apart from her, she thought that he was mad at her for sending him to the boarding, but how much more is he going to punish her, what has she done that is so bad that he behaves like this all the time. She weeps bitterly and Kesar leaves the room. Talli comes and asks for Kesar, Gulaal says that he has gone out. Talli says that he should not have gone out in this condition, did Gulaal not stop him. Gulaal says that he does not listen to her. She asks Gulaal why she is crying, Gulaal says that she is crying because Kesar does not listen to her. Kesar is in the kitchen looking for something to eat and thinks of Gulaal's crying and her words. Paan Baa comes and asks what he is looking for. Kesar says that he was looking for pickle and would like to eat it with bread. Paan Baa says that she will make fresh bread, but Kesar says that he likes leftover bread even now. Paan Baa feeds him with her hands with a lot of love. He takes the rest of the bread saying he will eat it on the way. He tells Paan Baa that he will eat Oondhiyu (vegetable) that night - Paan Baa says that he did not eat it when Gulaal made - he says that he wants the one that Paan Baa makes with a lot of love. Dushyant asks the villagers who hit Kesar. Durgesh comes there and makes a comment about Kesar. Dushyant goes to hit Durgesh but other men come and hold Dushyant. They have an argument, and Durgesh says that if Kesar comes near him he will not leave him. He tells Dushyant that he is doing this for his own good because if Kesar comes to learn about the secret (Vasant's death) then Durgesh cannot help but tell him. Talli punctures Kesar's bike and tells Gulaal that Kesar troubles everyone, now it is his turn. Kesar sits on the bike and sees the puncture. He finds a pin on the ground and knows that it is Talli and goes where she is hiding, confronting her. She runs and he runs after her. Gulaal is watching from the terrace and smiles. Jamna Kaki comes there and tells Gulaal that time flies so fast, both Kesar and Talli have grown up now, and one that is someone's today will become someone else's tomorrow. Gulaal stops smiling and looks at Jamna Kaki.

Precap: Kesar is looking at Gulaal's photos in an album and is smiling. He sees Gulaal watching from outside the door and shuts the album. Gulaal wipes her tears.