Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
how come K/R missed this golden oppertunity when bh said to r/k that you know what peaple call the kind of woman who sleeps with a man who is not her husband----------?
woman with loose moral or it starts with w--- or is there a specail name for that kind of woman
help guys yaad nahe aaraha----this was in todays episode when r/k was getting ready for the suhaag raat
Edited by maia22 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is because for Barkha Radhika was already dead.She had killed her and she even made sure she was dead before she buried her.  So for Bh this woman is just a fake. So all those bad words. As to why K/R didn't say a word perhaps K/R wanted her to continue talking until she blurts out that Radhika was already dead and this woman with dev is a bad woman who is only after the PF's money and property.
viprakshi thumbnail
i think after SR kanha will give a reply to barkha...
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think at the time wen Bh said all that to R/K, Khana was too busy thinking about how to escape the situation that listen to her nonsense, but im sure that after teh romantic comical SR ðŸ˜†, R/K will give Bh a very good answer to her comment 
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is quite possible that Kanha might actually bring real radhika for the suhaag Raat. Don't rule out that twist. As far as Barkha, although she thought she killed Radhika, she actually dug up the grave and found there was no body. So I don't think she is such a fool to think Radhika is deal. She has her doubts too. However, she knows the current one is not real for sure.
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i am positive will kahna remind dev about his promise to wait till barkha is married