Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

22nd March Update *Going to Simla*

kkavy Goldie
kkavy
kkavy

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

ok i am writting a very brief update

starting kkavy comes in his car to the land and some person comes and hits kkavy on his head and kkavy falls downCry then they shou anjali like thinking of kkavy and pronouncing his name like in slow motion saying kkavyWink

then immediately yug comes and takes kkavy from there and bandaids him

then in the house dida tells nitya that she will tell everyone the truth but nitya tells her that if she tells that then she will kill everyone then arpita comes calling dida and says that kkavy got hurt then kkavy says thaht its nothing nut he fell in the office stairs

then dida thinks that nittya did this so she will not  reveal the truth now( same old thing what anjali did wait for good time which will never come)

then yug tells anjali that kkavy got hurt then anjalis reaction is like she wants to run and see kavy hou he is but she stops her emotions and asks yug hou he is bt our clever yug Winkobserves her feelings and tells that if u love kkavy this must why dont u go to nanda house

then anjali comes near nitya and scolds her for doing this trick like hitting kkavy but nitya tells anjali that she did not do this but anjali does not believe and scolds her and goes away

then kkavy goes to baujis room and tells that what is there in in that land but bauji does not tell him

and kkavy tells bauji tthat he did not fel in his office but somebody called him there and hit him buut even bauji does not tell the truth(bauji is such aAngry

here is the romantic part of kkavy and anjali

then kkavy gets into the car and back sandeep nihal and slock gives some commentry which was funny

meanwhile our cute anjali coems there in an auto rickshaw and she stands there to see kkavy

kkavy gets into the car and adjust the mirror in the car and he sees anjali outside and gets out from the car and call anjali u here but cute little anjali tells lie like she came here to meet her friendWinkbut our hansome kkavy say

just dont tell me then annjali looks at him then again he tells please dont tell lie atleast to me i know u came here to see me  and hou much hurt did i get

then anjali and kkavy stare at each other which was cute

then anjali tells that she will go and she goes(that seen was very cuteEmbarrassed

then kkavy and everyone are having brekfast kkavy asks weres bauji then they tell he went to hospital then kkavy is watching tv

some live program near a court then in that tv he  sees bauji backside and gets very angry and thinks to himself bauji told lie to all

and when bauji coems kkavy goes and asks him where he went but bauji tells lie then kkavy gets angry and tells him that because he told lie to him for the first time(here his word were very nice but iam not able to write it sorryEmbarrassed

he tells that he will find out about that land and tells bauji (but guys  u know what i loved one dialogue though it related to land i felt like its related to anjali)the dialogue is like

jho cheez mere hai mujshe oosekhoi door nahi rakh sakthaEmbarrassed

and he goes

then seen

beb and kkavy come to anjalis house to convince her to come to shimla and bebe convinces her and tells kkavy to give anjali ticket the kkavy gives anjali ticket to shimlaWink(wow waiting for shimla seens)

then anjali remembers shimla seens then next

all go to shimla even yuggggggggggggggggAngry(dont know why he is there)

but bebe tells everyone that when anjali comes she will see whether everything is fine or not

and kkavy and anjali are missing in this seen

and episode ends on nitya face

tomorrow i think we get to see anjali and kkavy romantic seens in shimla yohoooooooooooooooooooo

dynamic Senior Member
dynamic
dynamic

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
thank you Clap
dynamic Senior Member
dynamic
dynamic

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
yuppy i am the first one to thank you
cuty_a Goldie
cuty_a