Stallone: 'I Didn't See Ellen Choke'

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Stallone: 'I Didn't See Ellen Choke'
By WENN| Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Sylvester Stallone

HOLLYWOOD - Sylvester Stallone has defended his failure to rescue choking actress Ellen Barkin in a Los Angeles restaurant earlier this month--insisting he didn't realize she was in trouble.
The Big Easy star almost died from suffocation at the posh Sunset Tower Hotel's Tower Bar, when Hollywood agent Kevin Huvane saved her with the Heimlich maneuver.

But the action hero insists he was unaware of the desperate situation.

He says, "I had no idea Ellen was in the restaurant. If she was coughing or dying, she was doing it politely. I would have been more than happy to reach down her throat or squeeze her hard.

"Sat there dumbfounded? Please! I would have rallied round--just to avoid paying the bill."

Source: Hollywood

hazelgirl IF-Rockerz
hazelgirl
hazelgirl

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Smile thnax Tongue
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top