Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

II-2- openion

animaUSA1 Senior Member
animaUSA1
animaUSA1

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys

I would like to share my thoughts on II-2 with you, please read it and post your openion.

I am not a very big fan of Indian Idol program, but a fan of Famegurukul. con I think famegurukul is much gorgious than Indian Idol, please don't comment on that. I know a lot of people don't like fame gurukul.

Anyway after listen or watching Abhijit Shawant II-1, I figure Amit Sana is much better singer than Shawant. But Abhijit Shawant is the right choice to become Indian Idol 1, because he has some extra qualification other then singing, such as stage performence, audience connection, politeness, and good look to be Indian Idol-1.

Compare to II-1, contestent are much better singer in II-2. But do you think that anyone has 100% qualification as Abhijit Shawant to become Indian Idol-2 except Amey Date or Panna Gill?

People this is an international contestent program, and do you think that Karuniya, Sandeep or Anju are the right choice for top three although they are very good singer.  Here are my openion about them:

Karuniya: Very Very Very good singer, he can be a legendery singer if he get chance but I don't think he is 100% qualify to become an II-2;

Sandeep: sweet singer, always try to copy, very shy, but still not eligible to become II-2 and

Anuj: DeadDead Only get vote by his rich relatives, because his brother lives in foreign country and onece he said that his brother's promised him to support by anything to become Indian Idol.

I know people has their own choice and comments, please post me your Openion.

Thanks

aroravan Newbie
aroravan
aroravan

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with you. Yesterday I watched the 26th Dec 2005 piano round again and I re - realised that by voting out Amey, we have lost the real II2. His performance and singing was so polished even in the early rounds. I also watched the 21st March episode and it was so empty--no good performers. Karunya sings well..no doubt but I always felt he lacks that charisma to be II2.Don't want to discuss Sandeep or Anuj.

Edited by aroravan - 22 March 2006 at 2:30pm
karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:07am | IP Logged
karunya ,according to me,deserved to be the ii2 from the beginning!!
u shudnt have said that he doesnt deserves to be the one.
amey was not 100 percent,he sumtimes bored me Confused
panna was a gud performer but a yukky singer Confused
karunya is a gud singer and performer ,and i lik ehis abhishiek looks!!! Wink
sandeep is not even a 10 percent package
no comments on anuj

ps. this was only my side of opinion .no rude replies please.
breathing_irony IF-Dazzler
breathing_irony
breathing_irony

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Hmmmm.....well for me the top contendors for II-2 were panna, monali, antara, karu, meenal and amey.

Meenal somehow faield to connect with the audience n farah's comments didnt help either!

MOnali had a gr8 start n was loaded with x-factor but none of her gala perf could match her piano perf somehow.....

Antara---she had everything to be an II-2....though she did give weak perf at times her voice could carry her thru'....her background would also help her since the aam janta could relate mroe 2 her.....but then sicne she was girl i feel she lost out.

Karu---He's a very good signer techincally.....really close to perfection when it comes to sur. Personally i faield to connect with him. I liked his singing but somehow he never touched my heart......n at times i felt he lacked tht x-factor or in Simon's words, the 'it' or 'wow' factor.

Panna----he had x-factor in ABUNDANCE. The best 'performer' easily.....gr8 screen rpesence, very camera- friendly....good looks......FANTASTIC dancer......realyl confident n the best thing was tht he enjoyed every 1 of his performacnes. His singing was weak most of the time but it was not lik he was a pathetic singer or something......he did have strong 'singing' performances lik 'jhalak' and 'hume aur jeene ki'

Amey----i always felt he was Indian Idol material. He sang well and he had loads of x-factor. What i realy liked abt him was the way he evolved through-out the shwo in terms of performance and confidence. He did have his bad days no doubt but there was always a spark n punch in his performance. And one realyl good thing abt him was tht he never repeated the singers...he tried a range of voices n genres......sometiems he wasnt so successful but ATLEAST he tried to bring abt some variation and experimentation. Guess the fact tht he was SRGM finalist and the throat infections went against him........

Edited by breathing_irony - 23 March 2006 at 12:25am
madhavi_r108 Goldie
madhavi_r108
madhavi_r108

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:40am | IP Logged
FG had good singers, so there is nothing wrong in being an FG fan..infact I believe tat in none of the reality shows have the singers improved so much as they had on FG.. every 1 of them left the show singing a 1000 times better than they did in the beginning...

I believe tat II 1 had better singers, barrin Amit Tandon (ok..he is a greek incarnate in terms of looks..but singin nvmd..) and Ravinder Ravi.. the other 10 were just fantastic.. be it Mukesh's Allah Ke Bande, Harish's Yun hi chala chal, they were as memorable as Sana's Woh Kisna Hai or Sawant's Ishq Kabhi Kario Na.. Prajakta, Rahul V and Rahul S, Aditi Paul, Vishal were super super super singers.. II 2 didnt have such great talent in galas who would leave a strong mark.. there seemed to be a lot more emphasis on looks as compared to II 1..

as breathing_irony ji said, i think for most people, amey, karunya, monali, meenal, antara and panna were the most potential idols.. since all but karunya have got voted out.. i seriously hope karu wins...
avtab IF-Dazzler
avtab
avtab

PRC’s most helpful (Vaishali)

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:48am | IP Logged
man ii really need to have trainer like Prasant sir. I saw how he transformed qazi Thumbs Up
breathing_irony IF-Dazzler
breathing_irony
breathing_irony

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:54am | IP Logged
madhavir108----why do u call me 'ji'!!! Im an amey-fan....lik amey even i dont lik to be called 'ji'! Jsut call me sneha....

I agree with u....FG did have some realyl good singers but i guess all tht drama tht went on in the academy got more attention thts why ppl perceive FG to be of poor quality.....it wasnt as bad as it is made out to be.......arijit, shamit, mona, rex, papita, kirti and even qazi gave some really mind-blowing performances......

II-1 was really of high-quality n it was also very fresh......there was something very appealign abt the freshness of II-1 which is lackin in II-2 since the there's an over-dose of reality shows nowadays.
madhavi_r108 Goldie
madhavi_r108
madhavi_r108

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:57am | IP Logged
hehe.. well thing is i am worried if u r younger than me or older... imagine if u r like a 40 yr old person.. i cant use ur name =D ! fortunately u rn't... heard about u from natasha.. call me madhavi..

drama n fg is one word.. thts wat i hated about the show..they made every1 seem like a sad person.. how much they used to cry.. but there were good singers...

ya II 2 is lackin tat freshness because of over dose...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index