Posted: 12 years ago
Not sure who is supposed to be doing today's update... but I thought of putting up a short one...  (My good deed for the day!) Since it's my first attempt.. please ignore all mistakes...

(Sinal scene:- Detail updateπŸ˜ƒ, Witcha scene:- Very very short update 😑 )

Kunal comes back from work and finds Siddhi standing at the Window lost in thoughts... He starts talking about how his day was and realises that Siddhi is not listening to him.. and seems sad. Asks her about the reason for her sadness and Siddhi denies (but maan hi maan mein sochti...Kya mein sach mein sad laag rahi  hoon...)... Siddhi offers Kunal water and asks him abt his day. Kunal starts with general stuff and then stops mid-day (ghamchar- I bet Vineet ke bare mein bolne wala tha... but ruk gaya..) and asks her abt her day... Siddhi says she didn't do much... and Kunal starts saying.. see I told you, this will be boring.. I will be busy... you will get bored... Siddhi get's slightly annoyed and says "I know you didn't want me to come..." but stops. Kunal realizes that something is upsetting her and then changes the topic and asks her abt. Dinner. He suggests that since he is tired they should order room service and spend time together...Siddhi beaming like a kid with a new toy now... (Udassi... udh gayi...)
Kunal's cell phone rings and it's Witcha calling... Siddhi sees this and doesn't pick up the phone... Kunal asks her who? and she says Richa ma'am... Kunal asks her to pick it up and Siddhi says "Aap ke number pe aaya hai toh aap se hi unko baat karni hogi" (Attitude... finally! ). Kunal talks to Richa and she suggests all of them going out for dinner, but Kunal says that he has plans with Siddhi and wants to spend time with her... Witcha almost on verge of crying...

Rohit receives a parcel and its from Dumbeena... She essentially returns the Jewellery etc to him and warns him to not do this again... Rohit hears his father talking to some lawyer regarding Rohit's case and saying that he tried to delay the HC hearing for as long as possible but any more would not be possible... the only way to save Rohit is to get Nisha to take back the case...Rohit overhears and thinks... Nisha is the solution to my problem...
 (Ok this part you have to watch.. specially if like me you love a crying weeping... pulling her hair out witcha) Dancing smiley is what my reaction was to this scene... 
Witcha is standing in her empty room and talking to the walls..."Main kya yahan in dono ko kareeb aate hue dekhne aayi hoon? Kaise kar sakta hai woh mere saath? Main  yahan akele room mein sadh rahi hoon mar rahi hoon aur wo dono saath mein time spend kar rahe hain." And tannnda... She imagines...
 "Kunal and Siddhi feeding food to each other..."  

"Kunal and Siddhi sitting together hands entwined... " 

By the end of it... she collapses on the floor and cries (Window se kya jump nahin maar sakti thi instead.. mera din kitna happy hota!)

Witcha goes towards Kunal's room.. and just as the waiter is coming out of Kunal's room, she reaches there and stops him from closing the door.. peeps in and sees Kunal making his separate bed.. Very very happy the witch is.. (beti yeh char din ki khushi hai... phir gham hi gham hai tere liye!) says to herself...(just writing the most imp and annoying dialogue) "Kunal ne ek hi ladki se pyaar kiya hai aur woh hoon main"..) and starts laughing.. Kunal hears this and goes towards the door to their room, but Wticha succeeds in moving away.. however in process she collides with a waiter and Kunal sees this. Asks her abt her presence there and she cooks up a story about a case and asks if he can talk... Kunal suggests going out.. (Doesn't want her to see their separate beds...).. There as predicted Witcha comes up with a case abt. a friend who is in a a marriage almost similar to Sinal (aur yeh sunke bhi Kunal ko kuch samjha nahin.. what she is trying to say. Uff main kya karoon jise isko thodi akala aaye .) no love no compatibility and asks Kunal abt his expert Opinion... Kunal suggests Divorces and Siddhi hears this bit.. The end!!!

(Hats off to our updaters who do this everyday.. main ek baar mein tired ho gayi! )
Edited by nancy1996 - 12 years ago
Thnx for update...this is a apt update...kindly change the tittle of the post to WU instead of short update...
all gud thanks for your update⭐️
hai nancy😊... it is not the short update... it is detail one... it is very nice to ready thank u for giving this... then here after please posted the precap also... because it was also interesting na... 😊😊
Thanks Nancy for volunteering.Nice update😊
😊
Thanks for the update nancy
[QUOTE=nancy1996]
<font color="#ff0000">Not sure who is supposed to be doing today's update... but I thought of putting up a short one... (My good deed for the day!) Since it's my first attempt.. please ignore all mistakes... </font>

There as predicted Witcha comes up with a case abt. a friend who is in a a marriage almost similar to Sinal <font color="#9900ff">(aur yeh sunke bhi Kunal ko kuch samjha nahin.. what she is trying to say. Uff main kya karoon jiseisko thodi akala aaye

Nancy - Kunal must be thinking, 'how does this imply to me as I uv already developed some feelings for Siddhi 😳'
Thanks for the lovely update..😊
Originally posted by sanchanas

hai nancy😊... it is not the short update... it is detail one... it is very nice to ready thank u for giving this... then here after please posted the precap also... because it was also interesting na... 😊😊
  No problem will keep this in mind for next time! 😊
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Thanks Nancy for volunteering.Nice update😊
😊
Phew... Thanks Sahasra.. and here I was thinking that I may be banned for just doing this...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. BTW since I have already done this once, you may as well sign me up as a backup updater..ie. if ppl are fine with the update being put up in the evening!