Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

which jassi do u like? - Page 2

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
ya, i like the new jassi! but i miss the old one too. i like em both, both of em are soo cool.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adi04 thumbnail
miss the old jassi....I liked the semi-changed Jassi too...not with the complete makeover...
Mindz thumbnail
I think the reason some of us are having trouble liking Jessica is because she hasn't had that loveable bubbly smile lately...but she doesn't really have anything to be happy about.  First, she was on the news for being a thief and after having to witness her dad throwing her stuff out she is shattered!  I'm sure that when she smiles like that again she will appeal to us more.  The clothes though...yuck.  Who's the designer????  The baggy suit she was wearing yesterday didn't flatter her...neither did the outfit at her first photo shoot..EWWW!  I liked the Mauritius clothes much better! Edited by Mindz - 19 years ago
lub_u thumbnail

i really really really miss my old jassi ..( jahsi ki rani)

this new one is ok  but the old 1 was better

IluvHrithik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Jassi had a type of innocence - living in her own world, working at Gulmohar and doing her best to better the company and being with her close friends, the gang, and Nandu.

Jessica has an agenda of revenge.  And she is fully justified for that. She has been thrown out of the house by Billu. If I were in the same situation, I would want to take revenge for those who caused harm to my family.

I like both shades of the character. It makes the show interesting as to how Jessica will take revenge on those that caused harm to innocent Jassi and her family  Internally, Jessica does still have Jassi's heart and must separate the two to acheive her goal.  Ultimately, we all know she will triumph in the end and will go back to being the innocent Jassi - with a modern look.

sowmyaa thumbnail
I like "new" Jassi. I guess she is getting rude and getting to learn to protect herself from this world. Before she was very innocent and used to take crap from all kind of plp which she really shouldn't have. Now she has thsi confidence in her and she is speaking up for herself. Slapping Raj... 👏 was really brave thing to do for our Jassi. I also, like her new changed looks, she looks much presentable and that has brought a new confidence in her.
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

I like the old one better.

I hate to see her as a model....I want her to change but not by becoming a model.

Why cant they show her more elegantly dressed in nice fitted salwar kameez and business suits??

They can show her pretty with brains. It will be very effective getting back by using her brains as well as beauty but definitely not modelling and showing skin.

CuteFairy91 thumbnail
I like the old one. I dont really like the new one.
Delicacy42 thumbnail
hey..if im not mistaken..werent some of u like b4 y doesnt she change..n now yall r sayin that u like the old one better...stop being flip floppers..n make up ur minds 😡 im srry if i offended anyone but im just pointin out the truth..n my opinion rite now is that i like teh old one and new one equally..the old jassi had intelligence and was portrayed more..n now she has both intelligence and beauty...
vishakha thumbnail
Old Jassi any day yaar..
T&D has created yet another monster called 'Jessica'...