Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Listen HEMU's NEW Telugu songs(Hemu PICS) - Page 2

madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
oh okie..
thnx anyways... any idea when the music of this movie is gonna be out ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramapkp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SaReGaMa runner-up for Telugu film
Feb 28, 2006, 02:04

Hyderabad based Hemchand stood in the third place in the recently concluded SaReGaMa contest. Though he lost for the top slot in the contest, his unique voice caught the attention of our Telugu music director Koti. Hemchand then was called on for a song by Koti. Now this youngster has already sung a song for Premante Inte, being produced by Sravanthi Ravi Kishore and directed by Ramana.

Premante Inte stars Navadeep and Poonam in the lead roles. Says Koti: "I had already recorded 'rough tracks for this film to can the songs but I have been searching for a new voice for this film. Hemchand has that quality and his voice brought freshness. I am sure this film will be big musical hit as my Nuvvekavali succeeded when I introduced Sriram Prabhu, another new voice then."

bhale thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ramapkp

SaReGaMa runner-up for Telugu film
Feb 28, 2006, 02:04

Hyderabad based Hemchand stood in the third place in the recently concluded SaReGaMa contest. Though he lost for the top slot in the contest, his unique voice caught the attention of our Telugu music director Koti. Hemchand then was called on for a song by Koti. Now this youngster has already sung a song for Premante Inte, being produced by Sravanthi Ravi Kishore and directed by Ramana.

Premante Inte stars Navadeep and Poonam in the lead roles. Says Koti: "I had already recorded 'rough tracks for this film to can the songs but I have been searching for a new voice for this film. Hemchand has that quality and his voice brought freshness. I am sure this film will be big musical hit as my Nuvvekavali succeeded when I introduced Sriram Prabhu, another new voice then."

They wrote name wrong "hemchand"

bhale thumbnail
updated with some more photos .see first page
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Thanks Bhale ji..love the solo pics of Hemu.. he luks so cute.. =D 😳
gv_rao thumbnail
he sooooooooooooo awesome!!! i can't wait for the movie!
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
I know the first song is Hemu for sure.. the last one, not too sure.. I think tis Sandeep.

The girl singer looks really young too...
bhale thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: madhavir108

I know the first song is Hemu for sure.. the last one, not too sure.. I think tis Sandeep.

The girl singer looks really young too...

hey,Sandeep acted in a movie as hero... a flop

madhavi_r108 thumbnail
he was a contestant in SRGMP too rite..he had a good voice...
bhale thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bhale

hey,Sandeep acted in a movie as hero... a flop

I think girl singer is also fresh .Her name is chaitra.I haven't heard this singer's name before