India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

CONFRONTATION!;-D

moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

OMGSHH..i was LMAOOOOOO today after watching todays JJKNLOL..i was LMAOOOOO at the last SS sceneLOL..It was sooooo funny to see MS and SS in the same frame togetherLOL..Mona was trying to act nice,Tongue and SS seemed a little insecure and angryAngry..the way she answers Jassi, when Jassi asks her if JandA can drop her somewhereConfused..SS answers with a: "Nayyy..thats alrightConfusedConfusedConfused"..when she said that dialogue and the one after thatConfused, she seemed realllly insecure and intimidated of MonaConfused..mona was being kinda LOUDD(thats her nature..lol) in the last frame; where she is asking Bhoomi(Vedika) if she's okayTongue. Did you guys notice the way SS was clutching Vedika tooConfusedConfused..like she didn't want Mona anywhere near Bhoomi; as if she's her own kidConfused. Insecurity beyond obsessionDead

Now, if SS continues to act in this insecure mannerCryOuch..i don't know what will happendDead..SHE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO HER PROFESSIONOuch.. If she knew she was insecure about MandA, and was going to let her insecurity interfere with her acting(which is her jobLOL); then why heck did she take up this cameo??ConfusedConfusedConfused. She knows she can't take itAngryAngry. Oh yeah i forgot, its her insecurity that drove her to the partDead. Her insecurity is gonna increaseCryCryCry..hence, MandA will be more affectedOuch

No way, can she see AA sharing chips with anyone besides herDeadDeadDead. Yayyyy..dudes, lets share from the same plate..because we don't wanna waste our money on a free plateConfusedConfusedLOL

The observations and hot topics are gonna be rolling in nowClap..can't wait to discuss further about the love triangle and screen spaceWink..yayyyy SS thanks for coming!ClapClapClap..you have just made JJKNians  sooooo happy; as there will be a lot of HOT disscussion on this forum thanks to your entry now..thanks SS!Big smileBig smileBig smile..can't wait to discuss more about your actingTongue (can we discuss this now, as she is officially a part of the show??Big smile)..Who knows, this might just be the dream role for SSClap..and she will put aside ALLLLL her insecurities for this role..and do full justice to it..hence, if she does the right thing; we might like her??Confused

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO..Ab ayeega maazaWinkBig smile..but mods, we will try and keep this masti to a minimumSmile..i'll be goodTongue

And SS was looking like a porcelain china doll todayConfusedConfused..with her big beautifulll black glass saucer eyes(oomphed with eyelinerBig smile), her ghostly white complexion(with a hint of orange blushEmbarrassed) and her curved lips(with a hint of orange lipstickConfused), her oblong, long puppy faceLOL(no seriously, she always makes this puppy faceConfused) and her beauuuuutiful orange hair(with a hint of blackTongue..seriously, her hair IS orangeConfused..it definintely isn't sand, brown or blackConfused)..no comment about her noseSmile...look, i'm trying to be niceTongue

This is what SS looked like today:

Okayy..i couldn't find an porcelain doll, with asian black eyesConfused..but the skin colour(chitta gora..lol), hair and features are a matchBig smileBig smileBig smile..And i am NOT insulting SS by calling her a porcelain doll..i lowwwwwe porcelain dolls; haven't you seen how beautiful they are??

Edited by moondust - 22 March 2006 at 12:44pm

navpun Goldie
navpun
navpun

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
thnx
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moondust

No way, can she see AA sharing chips with anyone besides herDeadDeadDead. Yayyyy..dudes, lets share from the same plate..because we don't wanna waste our money on a free plateConfusedConfusedLOL

Confused..with her big beautifulll black glass saucer eyes(oomphed with eyelinerBig smile), her ghostly white complexion(with a hint of orange blushEmbarrassed) and her curved lips(with a hint of orange lipstickConfused), her oblong, long puppy faceLOL(no seriously, she always makes this puppy faceConfused) and her beauuuuutiful orange hair(with a hint of blackTongue..seriously, her hair IS orangeConfused..it defininately isn't sand, brown or blackConfused)..no comment about her noseSmile...look, i'm trying to be niceTongue

OMG...its hurting.....LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....DUDE, IMAGINE SEEING SS WITH aa IN one frame..mostly tomorrrowDead

moni, ss' clothes are sponsored by seasons....so she'll wear good clothesBig smile..and that's why she looks nice..imagine seeign her clothes( a ka white pants and boob tubes on jjkn)

Edited by Buffie - 22 March 2006 at 12:43pm
Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Clap

MONZIIII!!!   LOL Tussi GREAT ho! I can't stop laughing sweetie! hahahaha! You described her face and I was like tee-hee!...and then I saw the pic of the porcelain doll and just cracked UPPPP!!! LOL And this part "No way, can she see AA sharing chips with anyone besides her. Yayyyy..dudes, lets share from the same plate..because we don't wanna waste our money on a free plate" LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LOL Buffie and I were in splits after reading it lolz! Ur too good yaar!...just tooooo good! lol!! LOL LOL LOL   
moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

Originally posted by moondust

Confused..with her big beautifulll black glass saucer eyes(oomphed with eyelinerBig smile), her ghostly white complexion(with a hint of orange blushEmbarrassed) and her curved lips(with a hint of orange lipstickConfused), her oblong, long puppy faceLOL(no seriously, she always makes this puppy faceConfused) and her beauuuuutiful orange hair(with a hint of blackTongue..seriously, her hair IS orangeConfused..it defininately isn't sand, brown or blackConfused)..no comment about her noseSmile...look, i'm trying to be niceTongue

OMG...its hurting.....LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....DUDE, IMAGINE SEEING SS WITH aa IN one frame..mostly tomorrrowDead

moni, ss' clothes are sponsored by seasons....so she'll wear good clothesBig smile..and that's why she looks nice..imagine seeign her clothes( a ka white pants and boob tubes on jjkn)

LMAOOOOOO buffieLOL..as she loves him soooooo much, she'll give him all the screen spaceDead. I was wondering why she turned so fashionable all of a suddenLOL..i think she already misses her white pantsLOL..yellow is the next best pale colourLOL

moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aabha

Clap

MONZIIII!!!   LOL Tussi GREAT ho! I can't stop laughing sweetie! hahahaha! You described her face and I was like tee-hee!...and then I saw the pic of the porcelain doll and just cracked UPPPP!!! LOL And this part "No way, can she see AA sharing chips with anyone besides her. Yayyyy..dudes, lets share from the same plate..because we don't wanna waste our money on a free plate" LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LOL Buffie and I were in splits after reading it lolz! Ur too good yaar!...just tooooo good! lol!! LOL LOL LOL   

Thanks Abbaza!Big smile..she does look like a porcelain doll, na??Tongue

Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
LMAO!!! LOL LOL
currentchaos Goldie
currentchaos
currentchaos

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Cant wait to see todays episode..Another 6 and a half hours to go....... Wink

Go to top