Indian Idol 6

Let Me Introduce You and All IF Members (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 17

prap

IF-Rockerz

prap

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mans

Originally posted by prap

okk if its not over yet and if you're gonna invite me then its fine....let me introduce prayas then.....he is a monali fan, likes amey very much and knows karu is a good singer.....hehe....some people call him doctor these days but he really is a paagal........ LOL

thanks for his introduction ...why people call him doctor ..well pagal to hum sab hai so thats okSmile

hadn't you checked out the paagalkhana of the forum whose door got closed after the paagalkhana got expanded and the paagals started behaving so wild????LOL LOL LOL LOL

Edited by prap - 22 March 2006 at 1:52pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Let Me Introduce You and All IF Members (Page 6)" in Indian Idol 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mans

IF-Rockerz

mans

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks anjali again its you who wanted me to write something like this so I tried my own waySmile

harshmm

IF-Dazzler

harshmm

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anjali.Nair

mans bhai!! you are superb. loved reading it. keep them coming. you have great sense of humor and it's nice to see fun posts here for a change.

Mans is super at making all these fun posts and making everyone laugh. He has got great sense of humor . Thats for sure.

mans

IF-Rockerz

mans

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chukkna

Originally posted by mans

@sumesh thanks bro for compliemnets
@chukkna nice meeting u still dont know u r girl or a guy
@samy u welcome buddy and liked ur siggy warning window
@prbal_cog thanks nice meeting u too Smile

Yo mans,

does it really matter to know if I am a boy or a gal Confused

You forgot me. . . we met in another thread where we dedicated some poems for the fav contestants.

Nope it doesnt matter and I remember you not only bcoz of  poem dedication bcoz of saregama too.your rhymes were cool though in dedication thread Clap

mans

IF-Rockerz

mans

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
@Prap I haven't checked pagalkhana sounds intresting
@Chukkna yeah I used to come in sa re ga ma initially.
@harsh bhai too much sugur can cause diabetes and you are factory of sugur

deslovetiny

IF-Dazzler

deslovetiny

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

MANS

GREAT JOB!!! Clap

~~~EXCELLENT WRK...I HAD FUN READING IT....BUT U DIDN'T INCLUDE ME THT MUCH~~~

WELL..I DON'T THINK U KNOW ME THT WELL...

WELL...I M KARISHMA FORM USA...I M ANTARA FAN.......I LUV HER....I Luv Everyone in India Forum...Especailly i luv talking with Our antara fan club members...like sumesh, chukkna, shawn, madhy, bitu, ritu, sometiems ayesha...sonya....n many more!!!...Me n chukkna luv fighting with sumesh....it'sreally fun!!! LOL

ANTARA IS BEST FOR ME!!!

AGAIN...GREAT JOB!!! Tongue

Edited by karish89 - 22 March 2006 at 2:26pm

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshmm

Originally posted by Anjali.Nair

mans bhai!! you are superb. loved reading it. keep them coming. you have great sense of humor and it's nice to see fun posts here for a change.

Mans is super at making all these fun posts and making everyone laugh. He has got great sense of humor . Thats for sure.

i know harsh!! mans is very good with words.

btw did you get punched Ouchby aleef?

LOL

mango-frost

IF-Stunnerz

mango-frost

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Clap

very very very very creative Clap Clap

i have a question...WHERE DID U HEAR RUMOURS ABOUT ME AND ADI!!!!!!!?????????? Angry

and nooooo...srk is srk...he stays there LOL and yup yup yup u got it rite...MRS. AMEY DATE!!!!! Clap Clap Clap

hee hee hee...very nice post mans...loved reading it Clap Clap Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top