Indian Idol 6

Let Me Introduce You and All IF Members - Page 8

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mans

Oh I never saw you in FG ...well arpita fan and FG section? It was hard as most of peoples were mad at her .
Well everyone has their favourates but at the end of the
day we should enjoy .my favs were Arijit ,ruppu,qazi,rex,mona
...I always like to watch whole match even my fav player gets out
..like even if sachin or rahul or yuvi is out I still watch it
for other guys .Its good to keep fav number 1,2,3,4 ..less pain u
know.But I know some people just switch off when their fav player is
out same with these shows too.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† now you have sympathy for me right... people were not just mad at her... they used to grill her left right and center πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ... that's why she needed my support... well not just b'coz of that i liked her singing as well 😊.... and i supported her mostly after Kirti, Shamit and Mona left... I liked Arijit's singing also... But Qazi winning was too much for me i guess... here in Indian Idol also my favorite is out but still i am not as mad as i was with FG...

Anyway now enough about FG and let's talk about your thread.... once again πŸ‘ πŸ‘ for you...Edited by purva - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterioussme thumbnail
Well written mans!!!!
I have read your whole post 11 times in the past 2 hours......now I think i know most of the members!!
I am not an active writer but a very active reader!!!

I really enjoyed this one.
mans thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: purva

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† now you have sympathy for me right... people were not just mad at her... they used to grill her left right and center πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ... that's why she needed my support... well not just b'coz of that i liked her singing as well 😊.... and i supported her mostly after Kirti, Shamit and Mona left... I liked Arijit's singing also... But Qazi winning was too much for me i guess... here in Indian Idol also my favorite is out but still i am not as mad as i was with FG...

Anyway now enough about FG and let's talk about your thread.... once again πŸ‘ πŸ‘ for you...

Aripta got lot of fame (de) as such ...may be she was trying to hard or she had no clue how to convince people ...well FG is over so lets not mix FG with Idol.FG concepts is nice though but they should really bring clean and honest faculties next time .Lets see
     well what to talk about this thread ..Its good to know people ...I try to read all the posts and its amazing to see different views on one thing.You never know what people might  think so same with this thread some might be thinking ..kitna pakata hai yaar or how come mans has so much time.But I am happy as long as its makes you guys smile .😊
mans thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterioussme

Well written mans!!!!
I have read your whole post 11 times in the past 2 hours......now I think i know most of the members!!
I am not an active writer but a very active reader!!!

I really enjoyed this one.

Really?? May be you r Top reader of this thread ...thanks a lot for reading it so many times πŸ˜›
ghetto_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mans gr8 job... doe u knw im da original mrs. panna gill but styl it doesnt make me a diffrence coz as lng as panna n i knw it's alryt wiv me..!
mans thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~*~MZB~*~

mans gr8 job... doe u knw im da original mrs. panna gill but styl it doesnt make me a diffrence coz as lng as panna n i knw it's alryt wiv me..!

Maera I know it and thats why keeping this secret with me onlyπŸ˜›
check out I just dedicated one song from u to panna

Maera I know it and thats why keeping this secret with me onlyπŸ˜›
check out I just dedicated one song from u to panna

so u keepin da secret to urself onli.. lol.. kewl newayz wher did u dedictd dat song to my hubby frm me..?πŸ˜•

Panna Ki Tammana >>> Mrs. Maera Panna Gill 😳   
R.E.S.P.E.C.T - Don't B HATIN

mans thumbnail
Maera check song dedication thread...I guess only we are dedicating songs there πŸ˜›

Maera check song dedication thread...I guess only we are dedicating songs there πŸ˜›

lol.. i cant find da thread..! post da link here plz..! fnx..!

hey mans i'll b bk in 30mins.. goin to woch kyph..!