Indian Idol 6

Let Me Introduce You and All IF Members - Page 3

mans thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
This content was originally posted by: harshmm

cool! Mans, Enjoyed reading.
You have a great talent in writing and you have excellent sense of humor.
Thanks! you made my day. πŸ˜† πŸ‘

harsh  I guess the way you guys read makes it  more beautiful and humorous ..but good to know so many members here .Idol section really have lots of members and I am 100% sure I might have missed lot of names in my post

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mans thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rbaggio

main shayer toh nahin

magar ai haseen

jabse dekha maine tujko

mujko shayree aa gayi

Rahul chalo let me also try shayari
  tu shayar to nahin
  hame hai ye yakeen
  jabse suna hamne tuzko
  shayari sab bhul gayeeπŸ˜›jk

But still keep writing bcoz we like it😊

doc.sam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnx buddy FG walon ko bohat zaroorat thi is ki πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

n yah i must say evry one is doin agreat job here πŸ˜›
doc.sam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the best part was what my warning meter in my siggy says. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
mans thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shakstar

wow!! gr8 work buddy πŸ‘ πŸ‘

i guess im in the "quite" active members πŸ˜›
im mostly in the other forums- JJKN, DYND, CID, FF and YMLH

i do regular updates in DYND (fridays) and Fear Factor (fridays) πŸ˜‰

Shakil

Nice to meet you here and so u also do lots of updates ...cool 😊
mans thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jaysp

Nice introduction. BTW, I joined IF while searching for FameGurukul. I was mostly a quiet member there but now I am getting a little brave and having occassional outbursts 😊

well I read your comments in other threads too and they r good .Great  that u r no more silent member 😊
prap thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mans

How about prap ? very sweet girl and you will enjoy discussing with
her anything from Idol to Monali ..well be carefull
here is prayas too ..yeah prap's brother dont know who is elder (i am) but prayas recently got married to Monali on IF.Do you    Here is our Miss IF sgr3 I mean payal.You must be wondering why her
Id is sgr3 ?..well she was 3rd fan of Sagar (really? i thought it was something meaningless....wait no...there was a meaning....sorry payal forgot it....) but now only amey fan .She is nice and why I called her miss IF well ask xmrs Datex ..I mean Malivika ..u can call her mal but be carefull..πŸ˜‰ask her about amey and she will u tell all details from inside to outside (very true.πŸ˜†) well before I cross my limits let me introduce you to first Mrs.Amay date yep Megha ..her id is srk_lover but replace srk with amey now.πŸ˜›She just love to talk about Amey. (well these days besides amey and srk, ther's someone else too!!!πŸ˜‰...lame joke..hehe)

I fergot to introduce you some more Mrs.Date in queue Here are they  Natasha, vanisha_m,pinky,Amryn,kitty2005,kash_pearl,mona_kaur,coolson u,Manasa1981. ou can find them in Amey fan club or any thread related to Amey.  (absolutely right!)

this is so good and sweet mans....well i have made some comments in red above....ok let me introduce mans....he is a monali fan, bechara shaadi rok nahi paya....sorry mans......and oh one more thing, he writes very well and tries cheering people when they are down!!!!! 😊

oh and one more thing you had written about the sensation of II forums...24/7 at IF.....very true....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Edited by prap - 18 years ago
mans thumbnail
Hey prap thanks for introduction but who is monali ?   πŸ˜› oh u mean your bhabhi cool Prayas is taking care of her.So u r elder I was guessing same.
😊
Sunitha.V thumbnail
Wow...you do have a gift. Not just that it's well written and funny, it shows you do have a way with people and a good, clean heart.
Thanks!
prap thumbnail
mans why do you not know monali now???? are you so involved with M.S that you forget your own monali now.....bechari ka dil toot jayega....you were a huge fan of hers few days back....what happenned now??? πŸ˜‰