Indian Idol 6

Let Me Introduce You and All IF Members

mans thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
   So you are new here ? No worries I am here to help you as I know
most of my IF buddies or their buddies and I love to introduce them to you.πŸ˜›
    So whome you wanna meet first ? Well Let me start with our favourate mods and coolbies and viewbies first.
  So first milte hai  Anjali.Nair yeah remember whole name as we have so many Anjalis here and by mistake if you mix them then your door will be closed for IF.πŸ˜›But She is a wondefull person and even though she sounds strict  she is good and If anyone mess with you then just say
Anjali and she will be there to help you.Now dont start singing Anjali Anjali anjali otherwise my doors will be closed.😊

Next is our Aries_sakshi ..inki baat hai nirali ,very creative indeed and very nice girl.We are gonna start contest fight with Sakshi and win million .No one can win though.πŸ˜› Well you gonna enjoy her company and her cool threads and games and updates and lot more ..
 Now here comes mumu ( living.doll) before talking to her make sure her fiancy is not around otherwise you are goneπŸ˜‰ Now days she is IF's Sony TV giving us Idol every week😊

Well let me introduce you to other mods lashforever ,bluepink and
lucky_lakshmi as far as I know them they are very good mods and as such nothing to worry about unless and untill u are out of control.😑

Now you must be wondering how come I am introducing you to all Mods
only? Hold on here are they I mean my FG buddies Ani11,richa,sameer, diksha,madhu,mad_cap,Archi,pooja,ammara,rooma,dolly
(seema),samy ,moony ,swetha,raghav,lata saher,sonali ..hmm anyone else is there from FG? They are cool as always but just dont talk against FG or Qazi or shamit or arijit otherwise they are too hot to handleπŸ˜›

So you wanna meet some girls here? IF is full of beauties, cuties sweeties and what not..They all are beautiful inside and outside too.You will ask how do I know ? thats a secret πŸ˜› So whome u wanna meet first?

How about prap ? very sweet girl and you will enjoy discussing with
her anything from Idol to Monali ..well be carefull
here is prayas too ..yeah prap's brother dont know who is elder but prayas recently got married to Monali on IF.Do you wanna get married? Contach saba I mean Mrs.Panna Gill she is running marriage beauro on IFπŸ˜† and we have pandit too I mean our dude siddh ..he is cool guy and so does our one more shayar Rahul.Oh are u Formual1 fan ? Then u will
love Aditya's company for sure.Few weeks back I heard some rumours about adi and Megha I mean srk_lover Will introduce her soon.
   Here is our Miss IF sgr3 I mean payal.You must be wondering why her
Id is sgr3 ?..well she was 3rd fan of Sagar but now only amey fan .She is nice and why I called her miss IF well ask xmrs Datex ..I mean Malivika ..u can call her mal but be carefull..πŸ˜‰ask her about amey and she will u tell all details from inside to outside .πŸ˜†.well before I cross my limits let me introduce you to first Mrs.Amay date yep Megha ..her id is srk_lover but replace srk with amey now.πŸ˜›She just love to talk about Amey.

Are you Amey fan ? then u should talk to Connie ..she can pass your message to Amey and she knows all details about Amey..You can Join Amey fan club  just talk to her or PM to Anjali but not Nair this time😊 ..its smartalec21  I mean her Id She owns amey fan club 3 πŸ˜›.

You wanna talk about shows or discuss something ? here is Purva and Vaibhavi,cool_water..I enjoyed vaibhavi's theory about FG and Saregama and Purva is always there with her valuable comments.Cool_water is running cool water show oh sorry IF's Idol show.πŸ‘

Well Sonya is also here ...our first Idol of week..she likes Amey and minal
Jodi.dont forget to read her posts, you gonna enjoy them.
Oh meet our one more Idol of week lovelina very noce and good member.
How about our IF sensation I mean Ayesha you can find her 24/7 in amey fan club.πŸ˜›ILoveAmey I mean meet this girl whose name itself is ILoveAmey and there is one more amey_priya too and again one more j_K_C and many more amey fans

Well you are Antara fan too let me introduce you to Sumesh bro then ..well what to say more about sumesh and antara ?Ask anyone on forum or ask Karish89 she will tell you all details.Here is another antara fan Shawn89 I know now days monkeylover92 is behind him to find
his mysterous lover.Well we will talk about that later first meet Chukkna even I dont know its he or sheπŸ˜› ..will find out soon.

Hey buddy do u like Karunya's singing ? Yes then let me introduce to
Harshmm who is runing Karu fan club ..he is cool guy and I always love to talk with him and you gonna enjoy his company.You will also like to meet
other  karunya fans  like  Karunya_forever, arpita_rox, pragya,  zoyamom33 ,asha123,zestygalranig,svm73,Neha57 ..I know I know there are lot of fans and this list just goes on.They all are beautiful people like Karu's beautiful voice.πŸ‘
    what jaysp is doing ?let me introduce to jaysp who is mrs.Amey date contest jury too ..oh this contest is there for long time but its not moving anywhere 😊Amey need to create his clones here.We have so many Mrs.Amey date here and all claim they are first and last one and so does Mrs.Panna claimπŸ˜›

You like Sandeep's smile dont you ? well princess01 can add you in sandy
fan club and you will love to talk with Zee ( ReXLoVeR) about sandeep as well as Rex.
Here is Dancnballa23 good in posting reviews about show and all.Well we
dont have bunty here but we do have babli1 .Have u meet gamezone I mean mukul ? dont foget to check it out pic in his avi Its disco vatana in pic.πŸ˜†
   Let me call our saif sorry Panna fans ...the beautiful maera ,saba ,
heena,sama ,ishika,tina,noname and few more check it out panna fan club by saba.

Do u like rock well we have our own metallica too and so do we have  
hindustanidude and indiangirl19.
  Minal is a sweet girl right ? Talk to ifra or tani91  she will tell u
all about meenal and you can join meenal fan club also.

Let me introduce to few other members like thinkana who will take u for
amit sana safar then there is rishimahajan who is running poll about best singers in 2005 you wont see my name there as I am in alltime best (worst ) just kidding .πŸ˜›

do you wanna learn different languages then let me introduce you to aditi,iluvabhijeetsaw,dreamzkp,sims,monamine,asha123,kothra, devrat,moondust,anie7772000,sweety001,karunya- II2,simrat91 ,sapnokirani24,chaltapurja,raj boparai,mesmily123 ..all these people participated in multiple langauge thread so they sure know different langauges

Ok let me also introduce you to our quiet but active members  like Minnieme,ankita,sonalkhullar,Shakstar,~Sanam~,VAGURL,Sadhnak ,pooja265,lets_rock,
khaprakanika,lovley_angel,poonampatel16,sadia,mesmily123,san am
,koolremix ,famegurukul_fan, prabal_cog,Born2rule,srkfanatic who is abhi fan and who just met abhi.

Dont forget to meet IamKashish,amukta,Neelu.RoX pragatimanoj, Shweta06, tpam, FrenchieRox, abhi_rox,avtab all are beautiful peoples here.

Well you will love videos from varmap and topranger and Nomi too they are the best when it comes to Videos.πŸ‘

Do you wanna know ratings and points for contestants? then meet malathi2100 she is good in that.
  Meet Mona59 now days busy with  host ya ghost I mean Mini and amanπŸ˜›
  Here is giggles_2005 too who is anuj fan.

Oh how come we havent met kachhori? She is  ravi fan  and may be more than that πŸ˜›

We have someone called guess_gallery even I have no guess who is he/sheπŸ˜†  but may be we will meet together.

I fergot to introduce you some more Mrs.Date in queue Here are they  Natasha, vanisha_m,pinky,Amryn,kitty2005,kash_pearl,mona_kaur,coolson u,Manasa1981. ou can find them in Amey fan club or any thread related to Amey.  
   Well Let me introduce to shajjo ,buffie,fahdeng ..they are cool guys but just dont read NOFAN club or you will run away from me too .😊

I know I know its hard to meet and remember so many peoples so let me stop here.Hope you still remember me if not then I am mans and there is nothing official about me as such πŸ˜›

Now you know so many guys here so I am sure they will try to introduce their IF buddies in their own words.Inrtoduce me tooooooo.πŸ˜†

Have fun and cheers gals and guys and other pals too ( Oh I dont know who are other pals so dont ask me )

Man's Note :Guys I just tried to write about you in my own way and again if u didn't like something which I wrote please dont mind.Its just for fun and to bring all members together.If I missed someone then please introduce him/her here.
Edited by mans - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mans

So you are new here ? No worries I am here to help you as I know
most of my IF buddies or their buddies and I love to introduce them to you.πŸ˜›
    So whome you wanna meet first ? Well Let me start with our favourate mods and coolbies and viewbies first.
  So first milte hai  Anjali.Nair yeah remember whole name as we have so many Anjalis here and by mistake if you mix them then your door will be closed for IF.πŸ˜›But She is a wondefull person and even though she sounds strict  she is good and If anyone mess with you then just say
Anjali and she will be there to help you.Now dont start singing Anjali Anjali anjali otherwise my doors will be closed.😊

Next is our Aries_sakshi ..inki baat hai nirali ,very creative indeed and very nice girl.We are gonna start contest fight with Sakshi and win million .No one can win though.πŸ˜› Well you gonna enjoy her company and her cool threads and games and updates and lot more ..
 Now here comes mumu ( living.doll) before talking to her make sure her fiancy is not around otherwise you are goneπŸ˜‰ Now days she is IF's Sony TV giving us Idol every week😊

Well let me introduce you to other mods lashforever ,bluepink and
lucky_lakshmi as far as I know them they are very good mods and as such nothing to worry about unless and untill u are out of control.😑

Now you must be wondering how come I am introducing you to all Mods
only? Hold on here are they I mean my FG buddies Ani11,richa,sameer, diksha,madhu,mad_cap,Archi,pooja,ammara,rooma,dolly
(seema),samy ,moony ,swetha,raghav,lata saher,sonali ..hmm anyone else is there from FG? They are cool as always but just dont talk against FG or Qazi or shamit
or arijit otherwise they are too hot to handleπŸ˜›

So you wanna meet some girls here? IF is full of beauties, cuties sweeties and what not..They all are beautiful inside and outside too.You will ask how do I know ? thats a secret πŸ˜› So whome u wanna meet first?

How about prap ? very sweet girl and you will enjoy discussing with
her anything from Idol to Monali ..well be carefull
here is prayas too ..yeah prap's brother dont know who is elder but prayas recently got married to Monali on IF.Do you wanna get married? Contach saba I mean Mrs.Panna Gill she is running marriage beauro on IFπŸ˜† and we have pandit too I mean our dude siddh ..he is cool guy and so does our one more shayar Rahul.Oh are u Formual1 fan ? Then u will
love Aditya's company for sure.Few weeks back I heard some rumours about adi and Megha I mean srk_lover Will introduce her soon.
   Here is our Miss IF sgr3 I mean payal.You must be wondering why her
Id is sgr3 ?..well she was 3rd fan of Sagar but now only amey fan .She is nice and why I called her miss IF well ask xmrs Datex ..I mean Malivika ..u can call her mal but be carefull..πŸ˜‰ask her about amey and she will u tell all details from inside to outside .πŸ˜†.well before I cross my limits let me introduce you to first Mrs.Amay date yep Megha ..her id is srk_lover but replace srk with amey now.πŸ˜›She just love to talk about Amey.

Are you Amey fan ? then u should talk to Connie ..she can pass your message to Amey and she knows all details about Amey..You can Join Amey fan club  just talk to her or PM to Anjali but not Nair this time😊 ..its smartalec21  I mean her Id She owns amey fan club 3 πŸ˜›.

You wanna talk about shows or discuss something ? here is Purva and Vaibhavi,cool_water..I enjoyed vaibhavi's theory about FG and Saregama and Purva is always there with her valuable comments.Cool_water is running cool water show oh sorry IF's Idol show.πŸ‘

Well Sonya is also here ...our first Idol of week..she likes Amey and minal
Jodi.dont forget to read her posts, you gonna enjoy them.
Oh meet our one more Idol of week lovelina very noce and good member.
How about our IF sensation I mean Ayesha you can find her 24/7 in amey fan club.πŸ˜›ILoveAmey I mean meet this girl whose name itself is ILoveAmey and there is one more amey_priya too and again one more j_K_C and many more amey fans

Well you are Antara fan too let me introduce you to Sumesh bro then ..well what to say more about sumesh and antara ?Ask anyone on forum or ask Karish89 she will tell you all details.Here is another antara fan Shawn89 I know now days monkeylover92 is behind him to find
his mysterous lover.Well we will talk about that later first meet Chukkna even I dont know its he or sheπŸ˜› ..will find out soon.

Hey buddy do u like Karunya's singing ? Yes then let me introduce to
Harshmm who is runing Karu fan club ..he is cool guy and I always love to talk with him and you gonna enjoy his company.You will also like to meet
other  karunya fans  like  Karunya_forever, arpita_rox, pragya,  zoyamom33 ,asha123,zestygalranig,svm73,Neha57 ..I know I know there are lot of fans and this list just goes on.They all are beautiful people like Karu's beautiful voice.πŸ‘
    what jaysp is doing ?let me introduce to jaysp who is mrs.Amey date contest jury too ..oh this contest is there for long time but its not moving anywhere 😊Amey need to create his clones here.We have so many Mrs.Amey date here and all claim they are first and last one and so does Mrs.Panna claimπŸ˜›

You like Sandeep's smile dont you ? well princess01 can add you in sandy
fan club and you will love to talk with Zee ( ReXLoVeR) about sandeep as well as Rex.
Here is Dancnballa23 good in posting reviews about show and all.Well we
dont have bunty here but we do have babli1 .Have u meet gamezone I mean mukul ? dont foget to check it out pic in his avi Its disco vatana in pic.πŸ˜†
   Let me call our saif sorry Panna fans ...the beautiful maera ,saba ,
heena,sama ,ishika,tina,noname and few more check it out panna fan club by saba.

Do u like rock well we have our own metallica too and so do we have  
hindustanidude and indiangirl19.
  Minal is a sweet girl right ? Talk to ifra or tani91  she will tell u
all about meenal and you can join meenal fan club also.

Let me introduce to few other members like thinkana who will take u for
amit sana safar then there is rishimahajan who is running poll about best singers in 2005 you wont see my name there as I am in alltime best (worst ) just kidding .πŸ˜›

do you wanna learn different languages then let me introduce you to aditi,iluvabhijeetsaw,dreamzkp,sims,monamine,asha123,kothra, devrat,moondust,anie7772000,sweety001,karunya- II2,simrat91 ,sapnokirani24,chaltapurja,raj boparai,mesmily123 ..all these people participated in multiple langauge thread so they sure know different langauges

Ok let me also introduce you to our quiet but active members  like Minnieme,ankita,sonalkhullar,Shakstar,~Sanam~,VAGURL,Sadhnak ,pooja265,lets_rock,
khaprakanika,lovley_angel,poonampatel16,sadia,mesmily123,san am
,koolremix ,famegurukul_fan, prabal_cog,Born2rule,srkfanatic who is abhi fan and who just met abhi.

Dont forget to meet amukta,Neelu.RoX pragatimanoj, Shweta06, tpam, FrenchieRox, abhi_rox,avtab all are beautiful peoples here.

Well you will love videos from varmap and topranger and Nomi too they are the best when it comes to Videos.πŸ‘

Do you wanna know ratings and points for contestants? then meet malathi2100 she is good in that.
  Meet Mona59 now days busy with  host ya ghost I mean Mini and amanπŸ˜›
  Here is giggles_2005 too who is anuj fan.

Oh how come we havent met kachhori? She is  ravi fan  and may be more than that πŸ˜›

We have someone called guess_gallery even I have no guess who is he/sheπŸ˜†  but may be we will meet together.

I fergot to introduce you some more Mrs.Date in queue Here are they  Natasha, vanisha_m,pinky,Amryn,kitty2005,kash_pearl,mona_kaur,coolson u,Manasa1981. ou can find them in Amey fan club or any thread related to Amey.  
   Well Let me introduce to shajjo ,buffie,fahdeng ..they are cool guys but just dont read NOFAN club or you will run away from me too .😊

I know I know its hard to meet and remember so many peoples so let me stop here.Hope you still remember me if not then I am mans and there is nothing official about me as such πŸ˜›

Now you know so many guys here so I am sure they will try to introduce their IF buddies in their own words.Inrtoduce me tooooooo.πŸ˜†

Have fun and cheers gals and guys and other pals too ( Oh I dont know who are other pals so dont ask me )

Man's Note :Guys I just tried to write about you in my own way and again if u didn't like something which I wrote please dont mind.Its just for fun and to bring all members together.If I missed someone then please introduce him/her here.

thanks mansπŸ˜ƒ.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and shanker mahadevan style-I like itttttt mans i like ittttttt.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I hope everybody got the warningπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†jkπŸ˜†

anonmember thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Thanks Mans! I enjoyed reading it.
mans thumbnail
Thanks a lot ani mam, vanisha,payal,sonya I was little scared that people might not like me introducing them 😊
aries_sakshi thumbnail
wow Mans.. thts was toooo tooo cool buddy. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
ur threads always brings smile on our faces buddy. πŸ‘
Keep it up! 😊   πŸ˜›
mans thumbnail
Sakshi and Mal thanks I also enjoed introducing all members .Hope some guys can introduce their buddies in their own words too 😊
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!! this is so well written πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
*Sweet.Sabz* thumbnail
πŸ‘
fab job mans ...watch i m gona get u married nxt πŸ˜†
harshmm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
cool! Mans, Enjoyed reading.
You have a great talent in writing and you have excellent sense of humor.
Thanks! you made my day. πŸ˜† πŸ‘
*Sweet.Sabz* thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rbaggio

main shayer toh nahin

magar ai haseen

jabse dekha maine tujko

mujko shayree aa gayi

πŸ˜† some weird guys were singing dat 2 me n my friend 2day 🀒