R u happy about Sahil-ganga track?

Posted: 18 years ago
Sahil-ganga was a cute cuple,but they were sidelined recently,but again their track is coming,they r showing more of sahil-ganga ,eventho its fight.But I'm happy that their track is back.what do u say?
ya i am also happy about new twist
This new track is a complete shame and a total let-down. There were other ways of bringing the focus on them if they had to! this is hideous!

:-xxxx
Yes...Relation between a man and his brother's wife is totally absurd and disgusting.

Why is Ektaa stupid showing such sick things..? This serial is totally devoid of family values.

I feel Ganga would be the very next aadarsh bahu after Tulsi.
yeah. Really it is a complete shame.Why the hell Ekta is showing all these nonsense. 😡
yaar i dont lyk the way they are getting focus i mean i neva thought that sahil would do somefink lyk this to ganga
All I can say is tht if the child really is Sahilz then Ganga deserves better!
i like the couple very much... i dont like the nre track of showing sahil in negative... going against mother and now mohini's...... ganga is going to have a tough time ahead......
you know maybe now ganga will tell sahil that u left tulsi maa because you always wanted to go on the right track and now i will leave you because you are wrong this time...but in any case, i would hate to see them separated 😭 😭