Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: zeynab111

GOD DAMN IT...why am i tearing up!!!!

i had told myself no more crying!!!! but you just broke through me with your words.

You put into words all the things that i couldn't...After seeing Gurti segment today, i am surprised i am formulating sentences right now.

truly GF was a second home to me...and it's sad that GHSP is coming to an end, but GF is still here and is here to STAY!!!

Although very demotivated and depressed at the moment...(SO not good for me i have finalss...but my heart and mind is busy lamenting maaneet and Gurti moments)

i have attached myself so deep to this place that i don't think i could leave...although i wanted too in the beginning, because it would just remind me that it was over, and revive the pain...but the thing is i can't!!! i still have a hope somewhere that Gurti will be back!

luv you shreya!!! you have become like a sister to me...after all your my tasha! And i know one day we will final meet each other.  

Muahh!!! luv you ! missed you so much!!!!
can't wait for winter break next week!!!!

hi zee
sahsa
dunki
lovd to see u at this time
i m still crying GOD i cant stop myself
how could i control myself after today i dont know i would require all ur support so that i dont break down again
OH GOD this ending news has created a vacuum inside me hope they come together and fill this vacuum again with the love of maaneet/GURTI
see u ZEE next week
by the way next week me going to pilgrimage city PURI hope i could get some peace there but i dont think i could get that peace till i see MY MAANEET?GURTI BACK IN ACTION TOGETHER
i would pray there for u r success ZEE and also about GHSP season2
BEST OF LUCK

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: abinash079

hi zee
sahsa
dunki
lovd to see u at this time
i m still crying GOD i cant stop myself
how could i control myself after today i dont know i would require all ur support so that i dont break down again
OH GOD this ending news has created a vacuum inside me hope they come together and fill this vacuum again with the love of maaneet/GURTI
see u ZEE next week
by the way next week me going to pilgrimage city PURI hope i could get some peace there but i dont think i could get that peace till i see MY MAANEET?GURTI BACK IN ACTION TOGETHER
i would pray there for u r success ZEE and also about GHSP season2
BEST OF LUCK

abi๐Ÿค—
when i heard the ending news last week it didn't affect me...becuz i didn't digest it...my heart was in denial...it was like "NO it is not ending...stop saying its ending...No everybody is wrong...it is not ending"...

but from yesterday the last "MAAN DAY" and ever since i got the email...and then saw the GURti segment...everything seems its falling into a million pieces...i don't know from where to start picking the pieces up.

THank you abi!!! Awww have fun on your trip...come back soon cuz i will be here ๐Ÿ˜ณ

abinash079 thumbnail

abi๐Ÿค—
when i heard the ending news last week it didn't affect me...becuz i didn't digest it...my heart was in denial...it was like "NO it is not ending...stop saying its ending...No everybody is wrong...it is not ending"...

but from yesterday the last "MAAN DAY" and ever since i got the email...and then saw the GURti segment...everything seems its falling into a million pieces...i don't know from where to start picking the pieces up.

THank you abi!!! Awww have fun on your trip...come back soon cuz i will be here ๐Ÿ˜ณ

how could i have fun every free time is making me remember maaneet/gurti
i will come back soon may be on the day ur exams r getting over and would stalk u for update ๐Ÿ˜†
god me cracking jokes in this serious time๐Ÿ˜ญ
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail

how could i have fun every free time is making me remember maaneet/gurti
i will come back soon may be on the day ur exams r getting over and would stalk u for update ๐Ÿ˜†
god me cracking jokes in this serious time๐Ÿ˜ญ

okay good i will hopefully be done by next wednesday.

My dad want me to start working with him again...so let's see what happens. He is going to buy me a new laptop so let's see if i could bring that to work and secretly type there ๐Ÿ˜‰

i am so demotivated at the moment though...maaneet and gurti inspired me to write...but now there leaving...๐Ÿ˜ญ

abinash079 thumbnail

okay good i will hopefully be done by next wednesday.

My dad want me to start working with him again...so let's see what happens. He is going to buy me a new laptop so let's see if i could bring that to work and secretly type there ๐Ÿ˜‰

i am so demotivated at the moment though...maaneet and gurti inspired me to write...but now there leaving...๐Ÿ˜ญ

yes they r leaving but would always be in our hearts
watch the old episode so that u could motivate ur self dear
i m thinkig of watching it from episode 1 hope u also do this till we get season 2 of GHSP

yes type secretly as we ould be waiting for updates because this is the only thing that would keep me in the memories of maaneet forever the FF's of all the writers in GF
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail

yes they r leaving but would always be in our hearts
watch the old episode so that u could motivate ur self dear
i m thinkig of watching it from episode 1 hope u also do this till we get season 2 of GHSP

yes type secretly as we ould be waiting for updates because this is the only thing that would keep me in the memories of maaneet forever the FF's of all the writers in GF

oh i am so watching the old episodes...going to download all of them and burn them into my own dvd discs, to have them with me for the rest of my life ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

yeah now you guys have to motivate me double!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

and i will reward ya with my FF's ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I just got an idea for an OS...after watching the Gurti segment with the background music...khabi alvida na kehna...๐Ÿ˜ญ

writing the idea and concept down so i don't forget it ...and then i can write about it later.

jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww Jappie pappie for u my jaan๐Ÿค— Hyeee Main Marjawa Oyeee tu kabse long Post Bahnnye lagg gai๐Ÿ˜† BTW Absolutely Awesome Post๐Ÿ‘ Jaan Gurti meri Life hain ๐Ÿ˜ณ and ofcourse tu ve๐Ÿ˜† LOVE MY GURTI ALOT๐Ÿ˜ƒ abbi etna he likh pahi hu bahd mein baat karti hu ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†

Main  GF Kabbi Nai Shodu Geee ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by jaspreetm2815 - 12 years ago
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shrey!! You wrote a long post!๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜† So sweet!๐Ÿ˜ณ
I'm getting nostalgic thinking of our old days๐Ÿ˜ญ
Do you remember Shrey...it was somewhere around this time last year that we opened CC๐Ÿ˜...and what fun we used to have๐Ÿ˜ญ

Everybody here is going thru the same pain and emotions I guess...one thing we are all united in is our Love for Maaneet / GHSP / Gurti...and that can never end for us.

And also our fight for season 2 should never end๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

We can never say goodbye to Geet or this Forum...this is our Home and our life!๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—
Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

u made me crying but i will never forget them ever in my life...