Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

observation time ......... - Page 3

insouciance thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
you'll observe too much.......i hardly notice these things....i am busy running around in my living room when JJKn is aired(yeah, i at times turn a bit insane ๐Ÿ˜ณ )...i hardly notice where they look or what they actually do,......i wish i had the observatory power

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indiainspires

u know the other time he looked guilty was when he asked 'wht wud happen if i loved sm1 else?...'he looked eager and asked earnestly..look at m when he asked tht...then they both kept on looking at each othr for a moment...and then she said..'tum aisi baaten kyon kar rahe ho..TUM JAANTE HO MAIN KISI AUR KO TUMHARE SAATH IMAGINE BHI NAHI KAR SAKTI...'and then he looked down in tht same fashion..as if..'wht to do......wht now...?' he looked kinda guilty n all..after tht it was again a-j in the rest of the scene.....actually the v.fact tht now wid ss's entry they r all behaving so strangely/differntly shows ther's too many feelings involved...m is NOT lookng interested in the show except in sm scenes..and actually she's tryinng not to look at aa...while in between.she cant resist him... on tue..[ESPECIALLY THE MOON LIT SCENE>>AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW>>she (ok....J..) said 'i love u 'wid ALL her heart..'], and antakshari,,then this scene....she looked SERIOUSLY into it........no offence plzz.

Yeah, i had pointed out that she said simply "I love you " and not "I love you ARMAAN " as she usualy does.....but at times MS also seems despo to hold onto AA.....notice that she has switched to halter necks and spaghetti straps since SS's entry? Sort of like challenging AA---"Now tell me who is hotter?"๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and that line from the song"SOna re"..."maine tujhe zara der mein jaana"....doesn't it kind of apply to AA?? Like he came to know her when it was too late??๐Ÿ˜‰

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Buffie

you'll observe too much.......i hardly notice these things....i am busy running around in my living room when JJKn is aired(yeah, i at times turn a bit insane ๐Ÿ˜ณ )...i hardly notice where they look or what they actually do,......i wish i had the observatory power

Buffie baby, you are too rational...try a little woman's instinct๐Ÿ˜›

Aabha thumbnail
Sharila thumbnail
Well everyone else said everything that there is to be said so all I will say is thanks that u noticed because I did not
fan no 1 jjkn thumbnail
Mona is being beautiful day by day. Its simple 'PYAR RANG LA RAHA HAI'