Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

observation time ......... (Page 3)

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shailjamunish

my observation ur screaming reading my comments

I am sorry didn't mean to hurt ur feeling all saying was u have a good observation abt the serial
Which I don't have and i like them n sorry ifi hurt u

hey no probs,I apologise if i offended u  and i was not screamingWink

Its not necessary that all should accept what i write and i dont expect it too. But i can definitely put forth what i notice in the serial right?.

aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
good observation
indiainspires Senior Member
indiainspires
indiainspires

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

Winkok special observation time

i loved jassi in her red saree with bindi ..she looked gorgeous and very beautiful.

while announcing teams notice how arman urges jassi to be in the same team with her and she laughs and they hold their hands

arman blushing to glory while singing his song "khwab ho tum".

watch nandy giving a teasing look to jassi during armans singing

jassi too blushing while singing " sona re" (SS calls AA chonuWink) ok when jassi looks at arman while singing ,he out of shyness lowers his head down ..soooo cute Embarrassed

another point,mona sings very well,I know apu sings well but i thought mona sang very well.she was perfectly in tune and sang from the heartsWink ,the song conveyed a lot of things listen to the lyrics

why did jassi cover upwith her dupatta in the sleeveless salwar that she wore ,she looked pretty , she felt uncomfortable i guess

same observations..M was looking BEAUTIFUL an A was so free...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedso much AA on ajkWink..like loud.open.laughing openly..the song was sung frm their hearts n the only time tht M looked interested in the showWink cutest was when a first lowered his head when she started o mere sona re...but when she sang"de doongi jaan khafaa mat hona re"he lowered his head in  a diff way..i mean his expressions 1st were of shyness but then i think he was feeling a bit sad.strange..guilty conscious kind of..or i dont know wat..but M was looking straight in the eye n meant businessWink   i will write abt it in a few days time...LOL

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiainspires

i loved jassi in her red saree with bindi ..she looked gorgeous and very beautiful.

while announcing teams notice how arman urges jassi to be in the same team with her and she laughs and they hold their hands

jassi too blushing while singing " sona re" (SS calls AA chonuWink) ok when jassi looks at arman while singing ,he out of shyness lowers his head down ..soooo cute Embarrassed

another point,mona sings very well,I know apu sings well but i thought mona sang very well.she was perfectly in tune and sang from the heartsWink ,the song conveyed a lot of things listen to the lyrics

why did jassi cover upwith her dupatta in the sleeveless salwar that she wore ,she looked pretty , she felt uncomfortable i guess

same observations..M was looking BEAUTIFUL an A was so free...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedso much AA on ajkWink..like loud.open.laughing openly..the song was sung frm their hearts n the only time tht M looked interested in the showWink cutest was when a first lowered his head when she started o mere sona re...but when she sang"de doongi jaan khafaa mat hona re"he lowered his head in  a diff way..i mean his expressions 1st were of shyness but then i think he was feeling a bit sad.strange..guilty conscious kind of..or i dont know wat..but M was looking straight in the eye n meant businessWink   i will write abt it in a few days time...LOL

I-I, again you said what was in my heart... yes, AA did look kind of guilty. It was like he was thinking--"now what am i to do?" I suspect emotions are running pretty high on the JJKN sets.Wink

shailjamunish Groupbie
shailjamunish
shailjamunish

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 4:01am | IP Logged
yup ur rt so keep no hardfeeling
Smile Smile
indiainspires Senior Member
indiainspires
indiainspires

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

I-I, again you said what was in my heart... yes, AA did look kind of guilty. It was like he was thinking--"now what am i to do?" I suspect emotions are running pretty high on the JJKN sets.Wink U SAID ITWink

u know the other time he looked guilty was when he asked 'wht wud happen if i loved sm1 else?...'he looked eager and asked earnestly..look at m when he asked tht...then they both kept on looking at each othr for a moment...and then she said..'tum aisi baaten kyon kar rahe ho..TUM JAANTE HO MAIN KISI AUR KO TUMHARE SAATH IMAGINE BHI NAHI KAR SAKTI...'and then he looked down in tht same fashion..as if..'wht to do......wht now...?' he looked kinda guilty n all..after tht it was again a-j in the rest of the scene.....actually the v.fact tht now wid ss's entry they r all behaving so strangely/differntly shows ther's too many feelings involved...m is NOT lookng interested in the show except in sm scenes..and actually she's tryinng not to look at aa...while in between.she cant resist him... on tue..[ESPECIALLY THE MOON LIT SCENE>>AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW>>she (ok....J..) said 'i love u 'wid ALL her heart..'], and antakshari,,then this scene....she looked SERIOUSLY into it........no offence plzz.

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
you'll observe too much.......i hardly notice these things....i am busy running around in my living room when JJKn is aired(yeah, i at times turn a bit insane Embarrassed )...i hardly notice where they look or what they actually do,......i wish i had the observatory power Ouch
blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by blyton

I-I, again you said what was in my heart... yes, AA did look kind of guilty. It was like he was thinking--"now what am i to do?" I suspect emotions are running pretty high on the JJKN sets.Wink U SAID ITWink

u know the other time he looked guilty was when he asked 'wht wud happen if i loved sm1 else?...'he looked eager and asked earnestly..look at m when he asked tht...then they both kept on looking at each othr for a moment...and then she said..'tum aisi baaten kyon kar rahe ho..TUM JAANTE HO MAIN KISI AUR KO TUMHARE SAATH IMAGINE BHI NAHI KAR SAKTI...'and then he looked down in tht same fashion..as if..'wht to do......wht now...?' he looked kinda guilty n all..after tht it was again a-j in the rest of the scene.....actually the v.fact tht now wid ss's entry they r all behaving so strangely/differntly shows ther's too many feelings involved...m is NOT lookng interested in the show except in sm scenes..and actually she's tryinng not to look at aa...while in between.she cant resist him... on tue..[ESPECIALLY THE MOON LIT SCENE>>AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW>>she (ok....J..) said 'i love u 'wid ALL her heart..'], and antakshari,,then this scene....she looked SERIOUSLY into it........no offence plzz.

Yeah, i had pointed out that she said simply "I love you " and not "I love you ARMAAN " as she usualy does.....but at times MS also seems despo to hold onto AA.....notice that she has switched to halter necks and spaghetti straps since SS's entry? Sort of like challenging AA---"Now tell me who is hotter?"Big smile

and that line from the song"SOna re"..."maine tujhe zara der mein jaana"....doesn't it kind of apply to AA?? Like he came to know her when it was too late??Wink

Go to top