Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
😭
omg..guys i was doin my work and my laptop just switched off 😭 😭 and all my research was on there that i hadnt saved... 😭 then i started it up twice and it wouldnt work..now it has 😭
haila ive been crying for half hr 😭 😭
and to make it worse i been thinking of eijoo not winning? πŸ˜• 😭
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeah rosh we know u like kumkum n sumit but kkavyanjali
r our soul, n we luv them entirely!!!
x_Roshni_x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supergirl7

roshie jaan u've got kumkum-sumeet in ur siggy..
so i know ur happy that maybe they won...
but for us ka jodi is the best😭

ye as i sed in the other topic along with ka kum kum and sumit r my other fave jodi! so one part of me is sad ka didnt win! but the other part of me is celebratingthat kk and s won! but then i saw the topic on bajaj and prerna so m a lil confused as 2 hu actually won it! hey dont cry! cum give me a cuddle! πŸ€—

x_Roshni_x thumbnail

Originally posted by: white rose

😭
omg..guys i was doin my work and my laptop just switched off 😭 😭 and all my research was on there that i hadnt saved... 😭 then i started it up twice and it wouldnt work..now it has 😭

UZI DI! hte number 1 lesson with ure laptop that always gets ill is!

SAVE URE WORK!!!!!! 

but now its done there is nufin we can do! so dont cry u can give me a huggie pie too!

πŸ€—

x_Roshni_x thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettyasjen

yeah rosh we know u like kumkum n sumit but kkavyanjali
r our soul, n we luv them entirely!!!

i nooooooo already! i love ka too! they r  my soul too but kk and s also share that place!! but that doesnt make me any less disappointed then u guys! i am totally disappointed too but i am happy cuz ka also won other awards!

heart*beat thumbnail
roshie.....Hussain is married to tina in real life so it's not the same if he wins with kumkum...
I dont know if u get what i mean but seeing Eijaz and anita recieve the jodi award is definitely more entertainment than seeing ronit roy who is married and shweta tiwari who is also married...recieve the jodi award 😊
x_Roshni_x thumbnail

Originally posted by: white rose

😭

uzi di he did win an award!!! i am very proud of him!

x_Roshni_x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supergirl7

roshie.....Hussain is married to tina in real life so it's not the same if he wins with kumkum...
I dont know if u get what i mean but seeing Eijaz and anita recieve the jodi award is definitely more entertainment than seeing ronit roy who is married and shweta tiwari who is also married...recieve the jodi award 😊

of course it is! i want ka to win all the way! i wud be really proud if they won it! but unfortunately they didnt!😭 

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: x_Roshni_x

uzi di he did win an award!!! i am very proud of him!

roshni r u sure??? plzz b sure be4 u say anything!!!! plzzzzzzzzzzzzz yaar 😭

but yes πŸ˜ƒ he did the win the award to all our hearts!!!! 😭 im really worried!
x_Roshni_x thumbnail
Originally posted by: x_Roshni_x

of course it is! i want ka to win all the way! i wud be really proud if they won it! but unfortunately they didnt!😭 

i didnt say that any 1 else is more entertaining all i sed is dt i like ka and kk and s equally! i dont see anything rong in that! and i am as much disappointed as u are! but m trying to hold things together cuz u guys r all really sad!( which u shud beπŸ˜†) lool just joking! but e and a also won other awards so i am sooo rpud of them!!! we can celebrate for that and just ignore the awards they didnt win! pretend they didnt exist!πŸ˜†