SPA- Finally!!...Discuss HERE!!

Posted: 18 years ago

Hey all!

Finally...SPA 06' has well and truly arrived!! Right this very minute the show must be taking place. So let us all gather here whilst we wait of news and pray that our Eijoo😳 and the rest of the Ka team sweep the board!πŸ˜ƒ and of course once again it is proved to all that there is only one  #1 and that is Kavya-Anjali! πŸ˜ƒ

So guys get discussing, for now whilst we wait for news let us imagine what our favs are wearing (for uzi's fav plz read Eijoo khanπŸ˜†) their acceptance speeches.. haila am expecting eijoo to thank us πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and so on...

Also can all SPA related discussion be posted in this thread please, that way its easier for all to post in just the one topic and also alot more fun!!!

Lots of luv

Uzi *i cant wait to see eijoo baby on stage* eijoo khan😳

Edited by white rose - 18 years ago
omg, i cant w8 2 find out wot awards kavyanjali will get...

wen will da information b out? duz any1 kno?

i want picturessss of ejoo n anita!!!!!   πŸ˜• πŸ˜›
Aww Jaan,,
a well deserved discussion topic..😊...
I'm waiting desperately for the results..
My Eijoo..He better thank us...!!!!!!!!!
Our votes better count!..

--Leena

ps...my new fav colour--brownπŸ˜‰

Edited by tv-fan - 18 years ago
who will inform us.......am having crams in my stomach
hehe πŸ˜› ......no need to worry 😳 😳 ....our votes will count n our voting will definetly make Kavya n Anjali win all the awards 4 wot they were nominated 4 in😳 😳 πŸ˜ƒ .......gud luck 2 them πŸ€—
awww uzi di!!
me will def, pray 4 him re!!
am sure he'll do gr88!! and he will win atleast 1 award! πŸ˜‰
btw..how cum spa is on a thursday..tht's a weird day lol πŸ˜•
4 all those ppl hu made it their daily rota 2 vote 4 eijoo and iur fav jodi..i really hope it all pays off 😊
eijoooo!! gd luck!!! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
awww uzi di.. πŸ˜ƒ
yeh gc it's coming on a weird day...I thought it was on 2nd of april.. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
I really hope eijoo wins....he hasnt won anything at the SPA awards before and he has totally WOW this past year...hope he wins! and hope Eijoo-anita are sitting by each other at the awards πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 😳
Originally posted by Supergirl7

awww uzi di.. πŸ˜ƒ
yeh gc it's coming on a weird day...I thought it was on 2nd of april.. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
I really hope eijoo wins....he hasnt won anything at the SPA awards before and he has totally WOW this past year...hope he wins! and hope Eijoo-anita are sitting by each other at the awards πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 😳

Sheen,
It's live today..but they will telecast it on April 2..for us..so whoever has star news..keep waching and inform us!
--Leena

im getting butterflies in my stomach πŸ˜•
may he win all 3 arwards 😳 😳 😳