Pratigya

Aww Krishna..

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Mkapians,
 Aww!! Humra baba itna hot and handsome lagna kab choode ga..not that i dont want him to look hot and handsome😳..its just that i go fida on him everyday..and aaj to double fida the white jacket was looking fab on our baba..sorry baba by wearing the jacket make the jacket look nice..
 Uff! My baba is never wrong but still he should have told about that Meera😑... to Pratigya..I mean Prats would definetly understand na ke ladies kya karengi jab Krishna hai hi itna cool..On serious notes one thing is good that Prats said  trust is very important which she fully has on K and viceversa..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good post..

Agree with you that K should have told P about Meera... πŸ˜•

Also, baba looking GR8 in jacket...and true,  we all  can understand poor Meera's problem... πŸ˜†
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: a_uma

Good post..

Agree with you that K should have told P about Meera... πŸ˜• But in reality, may husband and wife don't share every details. In may cases, they hope its blow over... Always come up with an excuse for not telling each other stuff.

Also, baba looking GR8 in jacket...and true,  we all  can understand poor Meera's problem... πŸ˜†

😍😍😍

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aHnAf-

Opps!Girls Only Thread...

No no Ahnaf... Even though I love baba, here iam gonna talk abt babu also.. so u cn also share... Yest Even babu was looking great in tht Blue Saree with great works on it... Really, this is one couple who compliments eachother in every frame...☺️
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post yaar, BABA really wanted 2 tell n tried... Baba is honest n pure... But the situation n pratz trust speech he get confused n more over Meera's decision tat she never gonna disturb him... So he felt to juz leave there... But he should hav coz, i think he already know how crazy n serious Meera is... Letz see wer itz heading 2... Baba is juz lallontop in jacket...πŸ˜›
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: babithaj

No no Ahnaf... Even though I love baba, here iam gonna talk abt babu also.. so u cn also share... Yest Even babu was looking great in tht Blue Saree with great works on it... Really, this is one couple who compliments eachother in every frame...☺️

KriYa...Hottest Couple...
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
well said...100% agree with u..
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aHnAf-

KriYa...Hottest Couple...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ur pic says it all...πŸ˜†
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Really yaar Baba was looking very hot and handsomeπŸ˜› ab Meera ki kya galti hain hamra Baba hai hi itna hot.Pratigya's saree was very beautiful she was looking amazing, hai my mom and my sis was fultoo fida over her saree.

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: a_uma

Good post..

Agree with you that K should have told P about Meera... πŸ˜•

What are you waiting for?? Help her to get rid off this πŸ˜† πŸ˜†