Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (Ek Ladki Anjani Si)

India-Forums

Nikhil avoiding Anu??

bubbagirl Senior Member
bubbagirl
bubbagirl

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Don't you think it's a bit rude to ignore someone you have been so close with?Unhappy I mean,before Nikhil used to tell everything to Anu.They were so close. Smile

But now, it seems like he is ignoring her.Confused I mean I know he has lost a friend Crybut it doesn't mean he should lose another one because of it.Ouch It should have been wise of him to go himself and talk to her. You can't just send your wife to do it.Confused No wonder Anu feels abandoned by him.

P.S. They are making the show really stretched. It's like some kind of product.
"ELAS- good quality, very stretchable."

Edited by bubbagirl - 22 March 2006 at 11:48am

wildblossom IF-Rockerz
wildblossom
wildblossom

IF-Crazy Creatives

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bubbagirl

Don't you think it's a bit rude to ignore someone you have been so close with?Unhappy I mean,before Nikhil used to tell everything to Anu.They were so close. Smile

But now, it seems like he is ignoring her.Confused I mean I know he has lost a friend Crybut it doesn't mean he should lose another one because of it.Ouch It should have been wise of him to go himself and talk to her. You can't just send your wife to do it.Confused No wonder Anu feels abandoned by him.

P.S. They are making the show really stretched. It's like some kind of product.
"ELAS- good quality, very stretchable."

yeah i totally agree and that last line was greatLOL

Teddy Senior Member
Teddy
Teddy

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Hellooooooooooooo!!!!
Nikhil is not aware that Tulika has done that mischeif... by writing NOT liked and NOT Confirmed. He is in his own world just thinking WHO the hell that person is... who is not letting him meet ANU
aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
LOL
meera_patel IF-Dazzler
meera_patel
meera_patel

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teddy

Hellooooooooooooo!!!!
Nikhil is not aware that Tulika has done that mischeif... by writing NOT liked and NOT Confirmed. He is in his own world just thinking WHO the hell that person is... who is not letting him meet ANU

yea i agree with teddy, i mean nikhil has no clue whatsoever about what is going on. i mean if he did then he wouldn't just be sitting there thinking about what next and avoid anu, i mean he has feelings for her. but instead he would, have some fun times again with anu and share their feelings. i mean "our" (mostly mineLOL) nikhil isn't that selfish and hard-cored that he just thinks about the loss of all that money, but i'm sure he cares about anu too cause if he didn't than he wouldn't really want to get all of the problems cleared. we should also think of what he has just gone through, i mean how would you feel if you just lost your best friend. Cry
Tansha IF-Rockerz
Tansha
Tansha

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
I agree with you on tht..they had a great frdsip realtion but now dey dun even talk to each other properly..
sweet_gyal Senior Member
sweet_gyal
sweet_gyal

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
ye i was thinkin the same too...when anu didn't work for him...he was still worried but he always thought bout anu and when they were in the temple he prayed that anu would come to his life soon...which shows that he loves her but now that she is around him all the time..he dun give a s***.
Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL

Go to top