YOu might as well kill off gurdeep!!!!!!!

ayush_ki_pari thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I am so ****** off at this whole story line, what the **** is going on, I mean Gurdeep is the Life of the show and I mean she is supposed to end up with Dhruv, this better not end up like ayushmaan or Kkusum, where they kill her off, This Alisha is growing to be very annoying, I am beyond just angry, Im furious, Ved has had so many hard times, she deserves way more happiness than what she is getting.

And they better not even think about letting Dhruv pick alisha over Ved, cuz then i will stop watching this show, What are these writers thinking, Hellooooooooooooooooo, The show is about Ved and Dhruv, not Dhruv and Alisha!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Princess - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
I know what you mean yaar. They been unfair to her all the time. She's always suffering. They always make her cry. No fair. I'm very sad too.

I think it's about time the producter/director realize that we want Vedika happy. or they will loss many viewers. 😡
Tomiko thumbnail
i know what you mean!! 99% of this show has been spent watching Vedika crying...i'm not saying taht tehre weren't any cute scenes...but in times like this you just get so frustrated that you can't even remember them!!
ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I completely agree with you... It seems like the writers love to pick on Vedika... Can't understand why they don't see it -- "WE do feel senitmetal towards Dhurv & Vedika"... yes... We get it.. they are the star of thes show...

I suppose to keep the showing going -- and revolving around Vedika, they need to put her through so many obsticles... It sucks... MAN! I suppose no one really lived their life like Vedika's... That's just horrible way to live...
NAZMEEN thumbnail
hi guys 😊

i hope they kill off ashila giving the child to vedika and dhruv or alisha better be evil and she had planned it all and vedika's reports was all a drama. pls i hope its one of the two.

this is just my view.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Guys don't you get it? Producers get earn money by making the protaganist suffer all the time, apparantly the oldies love to see that! 😆 Its not going to stop anytime soon...she will continue to go through all this!
Aesha thumbnail
i agree with uall this is just getting on my nerves