Kasauti Zindagi Ki

holi bash in kzk2day

nuts4kzk thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

guys sw the holi bash today,in kz it ws awsome especially the song in bajaj nd prerna ,i ws so excited,u sw that scene when he put color on her,it ws so clear that it ws cut abruptly😆😆,but they were looking so hot2gether,especially when they were dancing,the song ws so nice and she ws looking tooooooooooooo young today,younger then sneha,lolz

anyways that scene ws also nice when he put color on her in form of sindoor,it ws cute,

atleast director remembered that pple like watching them and not stupid ud track,they showed in flashback form but atleast tehy showed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks...can't wait to watch this ep
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Namzy!!

I was just waiting for your post/topic up here on IF. I can feel how great you are feeling and trust me- all Ronitians are in party mood today! It was such a  fabulous episode and for once really, Ekta used her trump to the hilt!

It was so nautral and soooooo warm and fuzzy...awww..Ronit and Shweta were a TOTAL HIT! Omigossshhh! It was just too hot for words!! Ooh la la!

😳
rickwean thumbnail
It was!!! Prerna was looking mucch muuch younger than sneha as if she was the younger sis!

And Bajaj was looking ultra hot no doubt, all female bajanfans must have fainted! The dance between the two and the cute expressions was a rocker allright man!!! Woohooo!! Party on fellow fans!!

Someone drive more sense in the director that we the fans are hungry for toofani scenes like this!

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yeah watched the episode the holi basj was gud yaar
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
Yay!
I cant wait to watch this episode!
hamzy thumbnail
thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Namzi!!Add me too in the party-list na!Ronit-Shewta just made my day!!!Ghoshhhh...n did u notice when Rishabh put colour in her maang,then they were just lost in their world...Sne**,Mukti n Tushaar were enjoying theirselves...Ohhhh!!!!!They were sooo much in love in 20 yrs...but just 1 year,n everything changed like Hell
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Arre no yaar Guddi! They are still soooooo much in love- nothing has changed:)
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
kya episode tha!! i'm lost for words...