India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

Treatment of luv (Page 5)

tunna Goldie
tunna
tunna

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:20am | IP Logged
yeah... they made it more nice by showing it thru krishna n radha ka love... n anyday it was a lesson for ekta Angry   this is they way soaps shud b made...!!!
her soaps r like useless detergents LOL LOL     (wow kya joke tha-- a pat on my back plz ppl) LOL LOL LOL

--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tunna

yeah... they made it more nice by showing it thru krishna n radha ka love... n anyday it was a lesson for ekta Angry   this is they way soaps shud b made...!!!
her soaps r like useless detergents LOL LOL     (wow kya joke tha-- a pat on my back plz ppl) LOL LOL LOL

Detergents kitney he useless hoon phir bhi safaiee kartein hain.

Dont compare her soaps to detergents.

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinkykhan

LOL that's true!!! this would be an insult to detergents......!LOLWink

sparkle_21 Groupbie
sparkle_21
sparkle_21

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
wow!!it was 1 of th most beautiful scenes of saarrthi. i think th entire episode was beautifully picturised.u r talkin abt ekta's serials( were th charactrs get drunk or hav sum stupid misundrstandin tht drives thm 2 some1 else), i think th scene was bettr thn many movie scenes. and th best part was tht even after becomin a couple arjun and bhumi still hav tht cute friendship btween them( instead of becomin a drama couple with stupid dialogues and stuff) Friendship+ chemistry grtt combo yaar!!
sadDe Goldie
sadDe
sadDe

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lisha

Originally posted by shazy

so the bottom line is....arjun and bhavri are married, but other than their friendship, they haven't had a 'pati-patni' relationship in the 'true' sense.
bhavri has waited so long to gain arjun's love...she even felt the pain of seperation. And now, arjun has confessed that he can't live without her. therefore naturally, they have to become 'one.'
what was shown on Tuesday was 'love'.....nothing else, just love. There was no vulgarity, no skin-show....just love. In my opinion, it was love, full stop.
Here are two people, that were coming together for the first time. so naturally, the director would show those scenes. I mean, what do we expect arjun and bhavri to do....drink tea and eat biscuits in the out-house?LOL

LOLLOLLOL

mmmmm....i want tea and biscuits now........after so much of drinking coke.....iv got an appetite..............ConfusedLOL

LOL shazzz im sure arjun wudnt have prefered tea n biscuits in the out house specially after waitin fer all this while...Wink though im sure knowin bhavri n her fascination with cookin she wudnt have an objection with this idea..hehehehehe/..LOLLOLWink

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadDe

Originally posted by lisha

so the bottom line is....arjun and bhavri are married, but other than their friendship, they haven't had a 'pati-patni' relationship in the 'true' sense.
bhavri has waited so long to gain arjun's love...she even felt the pain of seperation. And now, arjun has confessed that he can't live without her. therefore naturally, they have to become 'one.'
what was shown on Tuesday was 'love'.....nothing else, just love. There was no vulgarity, no skin-show....just love. In my opinion, it was love, full stop.
Here are two people, that were coming together for the first time. so naturally, the director would show those scenes. I mean, what do we expect arjun and bhavri to do....drink tea and eat biscuits in the out-house?LOL

LOLLOLLOL

mmmmm....i want tea and biscuits now........after so much of drinking coke.....iv got an appetite..............ConfusedLOL

LOL shazzz im sure arjun wudnt have prefered tea n biscuits in the out house specially after waitin fer all this while...Wink though im sure knowin bhavri n her fascination with cookin she wudnt have an objection with this idea..hehehehehe/..LOLLOLWink

LOL yeh baat bhi sahee hai sadia....Wink aur haan yaar,  tea aur biscuits ka kya hai....yeh toh Ghanu kaka bhi de sakte hain...LOL!LOL

sadDe Goldie
sadDe
sadDe

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinkykhan

LOL that's true!!! this would be an insult to detergents......!LOLWink

Clap very well said..LOLLOL

waise i must confess...before star plus got banned in pak..i used to watch all those "K" ekta dramas...n saarrthi bhi ofcourse...par woh bhi mujhe theek lagtay tahy..as time pass..obviously there were lotsa scenes where i wantd 2 bang my head coz of the stupidity ekta mayee showed par since i had nuthin 2 do i used 2 watch 'em regularly...par kisi ki bhi kahani itnee interesting ya even close to interestin nahi thi ke mai usskai baray mai track rakhoon ke whts happening...no drama except Saarrthi ofcourse...Big smile jis ki maine CDs li to watch jan n feb ki videos n thn tab se downloadin n all..LOL

SAARRTHI TRULY ROCKS..the story is fast paced n arjun n bhavri's love is so pure...aisa hi hubby hona chahiye..im tryin ke my fiance starts watchin this par janab is very against all those indian dramas specially coz of ekta mayee..par apni nand ko laga dia hai iss kaam par..aaj kal woh bhi update ho gayee hai saarrthi ki story par..LOL

sadDe Goldie
sadDe
sadDe

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sparkle_21

wow!!it was 1 of th most beautiful scenes of saarrthi. i think th entire episode was beautifully picturised.u r talkin abt ekta's serials( were th charactrs get drunk or hav sum stupid misundrstandin tht drives thm 2 some1 else), i think th scene was bettr thn many movie scenes. and th best part was tht even after becomin a couple arjun and bhumi still hav tht cute friendship btween them( instead of becomin a drama couple with stupid dialogues and stuff) Friendship+ chemistry grtt combo yaar!!

ClapClapClap bilkul theek kaha..totally agree with u...LOL

Go to top