Saarthi
Saarthi

Treatment of luv (Page 4)

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sadDe

naah..i dont think tht they crossed any limits at all..infact all was done in a pure n soft way...just amazing..Big smile Embarrassed

agree wid u sadiaSmileWink

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by diya7000

I also agree that they showed nothing offensive.It was needed and was very pure and natural without crossing the limits.

Thumbs UpApprove

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shazy

I agree with Sadia Big smile trust me guys, I've seen serials in which they have showed ridiculous things (namely ekta aunty serials Dead )
But coming back to saarrthi, I think the whole thing was required for the story. Jisko bhi aitraaz hai...agli baar aankhein bundh karo LOL
sorry...I'm high on pepsi!!! LOL

LOLLOLLOL

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:39am | IP Logged

but jokes apart...I dont see anything wrong with it, I mean if it's a part of the story (which is the case in saarrthi), then I'm cool with it Big smile It's not like it happened out of the blue...there was a build-up to it...

agree wid u shazyWink

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lisha

no wot im high on coca cola!!! LOL
by the way.....saarthi soooo did not cross any limits. it was sooo beautiful...and notice how there was no skin on show either (which is almost a requiremnet of kektas serials Angry )...and it was done in a kind of poetic form, with the whole dance sequences....i really liked it....and am bout to watch it for the 100th time soon!! Embarrassed

aahh.....I knew I could trust the lovely lisha for back-up!LOL

ur soooo right buddy.....now u raise ur coca-cola...and I'll raise my pepsi....cheers to that!LOLWink

LOLThumbs Up

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by razia-suhel

I think its one of the most romantic scenes i have ever seen in a serial.There was nothing crude about it.It was sweet,romantic,passionate and so realistic,as if they really were in love.

absolutely riteWink

saarrthi lover Senior Member
saarrthi lover
saarrthi lover

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by popeye

I too agree that the love making scene was done very asthetically... No vulgarity no skin show no cheesy dialogues. The scene was treated beautifully there was no lust it was only love that they had for each other. The scene was essential to take the narrative of the story forward. It was essential to establish that Arjun and Bhoomi were husband and wife in the true sense. Bhoomi had been waiting for this for a very long time she pined for arjuns love and now that he loves her it was important to show their relationship as man and wife. I think it was enacted also very well by Karan and neha they truely looked so much in love with each other. To top it all the importance of their union was very clearly spoken by Lord Krishna in yestredays episode when he spoke of the union of Lord Shiva and Parvati and how pure and important and essential the union of a man and his wife are. The world is running on this union. The union of a man and a woman marks the birth of a new life.
I thought it was explained very beautifully by Lord Krishna

hetal is 300% right as i m the student of pshcology i know how essential how important was this to show their unity a person who is in  love and is her husband !!!!!! it was shown in the purest way and if it comes to crossing the limit i dont think it has crossed its limit and what would u expect from a director to show their union?????????

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saarrthi lover

Originally posted by popeye

I too agree that the love making scene was done very asthetically... No vulgarity no skin show no cheesy dialogues. The scene was treated beautifully there was no lust it was only love that they had for each other. The scene was essential to take the narrative of the story forward. It was essential to establish that Arjun and Bhoomi were husband and wife in the true sense. Bhoomi had been waiting for this for a very long time she pined for arjuns love and now that he loves her it was important to show their relationship as man and wife. I think it was enacted also very well by Karan and neha they truely looked so much in love with each other. To top it all the importance of their union was very clearly spoken by Lord Krishna in yestredays episode when he spoke of the union of Lord Shiva and Parvati and how pure and important and essential the union of a man and his wife are. The world is running on this union. The union of a man and a woman marks the birth of a new life.
I thought it was explained very beautifully by Lord Krishna

hetal is 300% right as i m the student of pshcology i know how essential how important was this to show their unity a person who is in  love and is her husband !!!!!! it was shown in the purest way and if it comes to crossing the limit i dont think it has crossed its limit and what would u expect from a director to show their union?????????

yeah....I totally agree with both views.Smile exactly how I feel....and a union can't be discussed over tea or coffee!LOL Naturally, it has to be shown. And the way it was shown in saarrthi was beautiful.....isi baat par....ho jaye tali......Clap

Go to top