Saarthi
Saarthi

Treatment of luv (Page 3)

lisha Senior Member
lisha
lisha

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shazy

so the bottom line is....arjun and bhavri are married, but other than their friendship, they haven't had a 'pati-patni' relationship in the 'true' sense.
bhavri has waited so long to gain arjun's love...she even felt the pain of seperation. And now, arjun has confessed that he can't live without her. therefore naturally, they have to become 'one.'
what was shown on Tuesday was 'love'.....nothing else, just love. There was no vulgarity, no skin-show....just love. In my opinion, it was love, full stop.
Here are two people, that were coming together for the first time. so naturally, the director would show those scenes. I mean, what do we expect arjun and bhavri to do....drink tea and eat biscuits in the out-house?LOL

LOLLOLLOL

mmmmm....i want tea and biscuits now........after so much of drinking coke.....iv got an appetite..............ConfusedLOL

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:22pm | IP Logged

I agree with Lisha, Shazy and others....It was shown in the most purest way sans eroticity

hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
yeah....it wasnt bad at all...it was pure and nobody can tell it has crossed the limits....in the same scene LK and radha were there too...it was pure and romantic....like musical romantic love story..
popeye IF-Dazzler
popeye
popeye

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I too agree that the love making scene was done very asthetically... No vulgarity no skin show no cheesy dialogues. The scene was treated beautifully there was no lust it was only love that they had for each other. The scene was essential to take the narrative of the story forward. It was essential to establish that Arjun and Bhoomi were husband and wife in the true sense. Bhoomi had been waiting for this for a very long time she pined for arjuns love and now that he loves her it was important to show their relationship as man and wife. I think it was enacted also very well by Karan and neha they truely looked so much in love with each other. To top it all the importance of their union was very clearly spoken by Lord Krishna in yestredays episode when he spoke of the union of Lord Shiva and Parvati and how pure and important and essential the union of a man and his wife are. The world is running on this union. The union of a man and a woman marks the birth of a new life.
I thought it was explained very beautifully by Lord Krishna
sweet_mita Goldie
sweet_mita
sweet_mita

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Ya,The love making scene in Sarthi is the purest one.Hats of to saarthi. Thumbs Up
fire_on_ice Goldie
fire_on_ice
fire_on_ice

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shazy

so the bottom line is....arjun and bhavri are married, but other than their friendship, they haven't had a 'pati-patni' relationship in the 'true' sense.
bhavri has waited so long to gain arjun's love...she even felt the pain of seperation. And now, arjun has confessed that he can't live without her. therefore naturally, they have to become 'one.'
what was shown on Tuesday was 'love'.....nothing else, just love. There was no vulgarity, no skin-show....just love. In my opinion, it was love, full stop.
Here are two people, that were coming together for the first time. so naturally, the director would show those scenes. I mean, what do we expect arjun and bhavri to do....drink tea and eat biscuits in the out-house?LOL

LOL Well I agree on that totally~ I mean even the love they showed was soooo pure n simple, itz just the way you want it to be ... N for a change its very good coz seeing all those vulgur scenes on tv all the time, this is a big change.... always good to see different things ... plus we learn to love purely n dil se ~ in other serials u juz see them fighting n all n it really afftects our real life!Embarrassed

diya7000 IF-Dazzler
diya7000
diya7000

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:33am | IP Logged
I also agree that they showed nothing offensive.It was needed and was very pure and natural without crossing the limits.
Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:35am | IP Logged
nope!!!!!!!!!!not at all Smile Wink

Go to top