India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

Treatment of luv (Page 2)

jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
i think only in ekta's KYPH there was skin show,they crossed their limits.

lisha Senior Member
lisha
lisha

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shazy

Originally posted by lisha

no wot im high on coca cola!!! LOL
by the way.....saarthi soooo did not cross any limits. it was sooo beautiful...and notice how there was no skin on show either (which is almost a requiremnet of kektas serials Angry )...and it was done in a kind of poetic form, with the whole dance sequences....i really liked it....and am bout to watch it for the 100th time soon!! Embarrassed

aahh.....I knew I could trust the lovely lisha for back-up!LOL

ur soooo right buddy.....now u raise ur coca-cola...and I'll raise my pepsi....cheers to that!LOLWink

cheers!!LOL
opps...actually i finished my drink...gotta go the bar an top up (the bar means kicthen by the way!LOL

im going nuts...........Confused
darkness_123 IF-Rockerz
darkness_123
darkness_123

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I dont think they crossed any limits at all.It wasn't immoral in any way. It was absolutely beautiful in the way that it was so pure and poetic interspersed with the scenes of LK and Radha. Karan and neha have excellent chemistry and it all looked very natural. I think it was the best love scene i've ever seen in all the serials ive seen including KZK,KYPH etc..
fafi IF-Rockerz
fafi
fafi

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
yes i totally agree with u guys. i think that was he requirement of the story. and even for that they showd their love in a very innocent way. if u watch other serials especially ekta'z Angry you can't do anything but change the channel. her serials not only show vulgarity but also their dialogues are also very vulgar. Dead
but as we all know that saarthi is a really good serial bcoz of the innocent and pure love of arjun and bhoomika Embarrassed . "a sweet story of pure love, feelings and emotions" LOL
sadDe Goldie
sadDe
sadDe

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fafi

yes i totally agree with u guys. i think that was he requirement of the story. and even for that they showd their love in a very innocent way. if u watch other serials especially ekta'z Angry you can't do anything but change the channel. her serials not only show vulgarity but also their dialogues are also very vulgar. Dead
but as we all know that saarthi is a really good serial bcoz of the innocent and pure love of arjun and bhoomika Embarrassed . "a sweet story of pure love, feelings and emotions" LOL

thts very well said..Smile n waqaee ekta mayee dramas go beyond limit..romance n extra marital affairs have 2 be dere!! but not in saarthi..arjun n bhavri's romance was required n shown with purity..Big smileEmbarrassedLOL

poonam kg Goldie
poonam kg
poonam kg

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
na-na........my saarthi have always a depth n purity. Smile Clap ......and yesterday they showed a-b reunion which is totally pure n innocent. Clap
--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadDe

Originally posted by fafi

yes i totally agree with u guys. i think that was he requirement of the story. and even for that they showd their love in a very innocent way. if u watch other serials especially ekta'z Angry you can't do anything but change the channel. her serials not only show vulgarity but also their dialogues are also very vulgar. Dead but as we all know that saarthi is a really good serial bcoz of the innocent and pure love of arjun and bhoomika Embarrassed . "a sweet story of pure love, feelings and emotions" LOL

thts very well said..Smile n waqaee ekta mayee dramas go beyond limit..romance n extra marital affairs have 2 be dere!! but not in saarthi..arjun n bhavri's romance was required n shown with purity..Big smileEmbarrassedLOL

Totally agree with u.

I dont think there should be any 2 opinions about it, what they showed was not even a fraction of what is shown in K serials, plus in the background they played the beautiful poem, no vulgar dialogs or sounds.

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
so the bottom line is....arjun and bhavri are married, but other than their friendship, they haven't had a 'pati-patni' relationship in the 'true' sense.
bhavri has waited so long to gain arjun's love...she even felt the pain of seperation. And now, arjun has confessed that he can't live without her. therefore naturally, they have to become 'one.'
what was shown on Tuesday was 'love'.....nothing else, just love. There was no vulgarity, no skin-show....just love. In my opinion, it was love, full stop.
Here are two people, that were coming together for the first time. so naturally, the director would show those scenes. I mean, what do we expect arjun and bhavri to do....drink tea and eat biscuits in the out-house?LOL

Go to top