Indian Idol 6

is Karu really changed ? (Page 4)

~Aaina~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Aaina~
~Aaina~

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shawn89

STOP IT!!!!

First u guys proclaim that Antara is arrogant, and then u all rant after she leaves!

Then u do the same to Amey and now is gone to!

DO NOT DO THIS TO KARUNYA!!!

o yeah right

ajanta Groupbie
ajanta
ajanta

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:23am | IP Logged
people always enjoy putting a black mark on one..that is human tendency...there is a possibility of change if they become such a great one....this is the expectation...but think for a while as if u r in the same position...u should be confident (butnot over ), you should look cent per cent confident(but not arrogant),you should talk confidently (but always bowing to public and judges), you should be friendly (though there is restlessness in heart), smile on your face (though tension in ur mind), act as if u r not bothered (though u are optimistic of winning always)......people are scrutinising them like anything...but the people who are doing that are not giving any votes ....that is high light of it .....wow kya real shows hai ???

my request is to vote to correct person and then only talk about their attitudes,please!!!
amritha19 Goldie
amritha19
amritha19

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:19am | IP Logged

LOL

Originally posted by cool water

Originally posted by Shawn89

STOP IT!!!!

First u guys proclaim that Antara is arrogant, and then u all rant after she leaves!

Then u do the same to Amey and now is gone to!

DO NOT DO THIS TO KARUNYA!!!

thats not true!! I never liked antara. she was arrogant but that doesn't matter. she was no great shakes a s a singer. nor was she mature enough. I have no remorse that she left.
Amey was never once arrogant. And its still hard to come to terms with his loss.
Karu is too kiddish and I really think he is a bit arrogant. I don't care if he's playful or open or wateva. I feel he is a bit selfish. I don't care where he goes after he becomes idol.

selfish?LOLLOLLOL plzz tell me who in the top 3 want the others to win and not themselves.  i don't think sandy n anuj r willing to give up victory to the much better singer karunya r they.......hmmm not isn't tht selfinsh. how can u say he is selfish..... u havn't lived with him to know tht so keep ru biased prejudices to ur self. just cuz u like another contestant more than karu doan't mean u havta make up reasons not to like himTongue

Guest06 Groupbie
Guest06
Guest06

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 7:06am | IP Logged
perosnality matters my friend, I agree that he is talented among the lot but he contineously choosing high picth songs moreover Sandeep is out of that shadow and he is now biggest threat to karu because of his humble approach..... and since No 1 is already out of the Game people will look at these points.

pardon speelings as i m at work but still can't resist logginging to II2 forum :)
shajjo Senior Member
shajjo
shajjo

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cool water

thats not true!! I never liked antara. she was arrogant but that doesn't matter. she was no great shakes a s a singer. nor was she mature enough. I have no remorse that she left.
Amey was never once arrogant. And its still hard to come to terms with his loss.
Karu is too kiddish and I really think he is a bit arrogant. I don't care if he's playful or open or wateva. I feel he is a bit selfish. I don't care where he goes after he becomes idol.

Will you please stop comparing Karunya to Amey. Amey is 26, much matured , a great guy and has already participated in SRGMP at the age of 18. He  has come a long way. Karunya is just 19 yrs old. This is his first participation in a competition of this nature and this magnitude.How can you expect him to behave at that age? Why do people start expecting the WORLD and 100% perfection from him?

I am sure many people remember exactly how mature they were when they were 19? Its very easy to point fingers at someone but very hard to be in their shoes. And as for Karunya he is 19 and participating in a famous competition and reaching the top 3 slot? Why does he have to measure each step he takes, each word he utters? That wouldnt be natural would it? Atleast he speaks his mind and is not "pretensious".

I think over all he seems to be a real sweetheart to me. Very genuine and and open book. He is immensely talented and i am sure the even Amey would not want you guys harassing Karunya like this. Let the poor chap be. Dont seek perfection coz you aint never gonna find it!

Edited by shajjo - 23 March 2006 at 7:19am
sekhars36 Senior Member
sekhars36
sekhars36

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
If it is being judged that Karunya has changed because of Sonu's comments, then even Amey got something similar to that from Anu as well. I was taken aback on that day thinking what prompted him to say to Amey to keep his head over his shoulder. Much shocking was Sonu's comments, very abrupt opening comments, that too in the immediate episode after Amey's departure and that too expressing many times that he is afraid of Karunya's departure and praising him like anything. Anyway, that's all part of show and I still like Sonu.

But what for us? As someone pointed earlier, we do not know Karu's personality to sit and judge. If we cannot say anything good, atleast not say bad. If Sonu says Karu was bowing his head earlier and now not, then it is the self-confidence Karu has gained and I am glad he did. Arrogance is judged only if they hurt other's feelings knowingly. I don't think he did any such thing. In fact, I like Amey, Karunya, and Meenal because of their "feet to the ground behaviour", besides their talent. And given Antara's age and her exposure to all these politics, she can easily be forgiven, if you were that age or gone thru that age.
sonu_nigamfan IF-Rockerz
sonu_nigamfan
sonu_nigamfan

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:24am | IP Logged
well whether Karu has changed as a person or not I dunno but he has only shown improvement as a singer.he gets better and better all the time.We shud be bothered only about that.Its a singing competition.................
karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 5:30am | IP Logged
ya we should judge the ii2 on his talent

Go to top