Why r they trying to show Sahil negative?

vinny_rams thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I ahve no idea whats going on in Kyunki...oh god.this is just too much of Sahil being the father of Mohini's kid is true.I stil dont believe this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hemangini thumbnail
i have no idea. i heard from I-F 😕
sweet_mita thumbnail
It may be accepted that saahil does not support tulsi but this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can't tolerate. 😡 😡 😡
usa123 thumbnail
Well as he DARED to go against Tulsi....and in his past he has never done anything wrong they are making him a villain now by linking him to Mohini.

But its really hillarious out of all the people he did it with Mohini 😆 😆 😆
smarika thumbnail
i don't beleive that sahil is that father of mihini's child.
vinny_rams thumbnail
they did not show anythign in todays episode that Sahil is the father..but seriously they were hinting.Mohini thinks to herself that though her hone wala bacha is not harsh's still belongs to Virani family.Later she thinks to talk to him about this...and then tries to talk to sahil.So indeirectly hinting that Sahil is the one.

I think just like Gujra;s murder mystery..they will suspect one by one from the whole family now.

Oh god...its so sick.
rinita thumbnail
It may not be harsh but why would Saahil have a sexual relationship with Mohini of all the person!!!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is my take on what is happening-

Always when anyone goes against Tulsi, they are shown to be either wrong or they HAVE to take wrong decisions..
Let me elaborate-

Ansh- against Tulsi- a total baddy
Mihir- against Tulsi- shown as a loser
Savita- against Tulsi- she was always made to lose out on everything

and now Sahil..
It all fits- they just want to show that everyone is wrong and only Tulsi mata is right!😡
usa123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

This is my take on what is happening-

Always when anyone goes against Tulsi, they are shown to be either wrong or they HAVE to take wrong decisions..
Let me elaborate-

Ansh- against Tulsi- a total baddy
Mihir- against Tulsi- shown as a loser
Savita- against Tulsi- she was always made to lose out on everything

and now Sahil..
It all fits- they just want to show that everyone is wrong and only Tulsi mata is right!😡

You are absolutely right. Now I am wondering what will happen to Gayatri Dadi ???

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar ekta didnt have to do this i mean y him of all people