India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

MAHEK CHAHAL's real Twitter Account...

nali476 Senior Member
nali476
nali476

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Don't know if I can post this here if not then please remove, but has Mahek confirmed that her real twitter account is in fact @MahekChahal  ?? I was reading the tweets from that account and the old tweets all made them seem as Mahek herself was righting them while in the house and then when me and couple of others tweeted how that was possible, that account replied that her team was handling it , and then after that all her tweets sounded as if others were writing.

So that just seems little suspicious. If her team was handling it from the beginning they would tweet like that as opposed to tweeting as her. I wonder if any of her interviews mentions if she has a twitter account.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
hanji ji..dis iz d real account of mahek chahal
simplypurple IF-Rockerz
simplypurple
simplypurple

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nali476

Don't know if I can post this here if not then please remove, but has Mahek confirmed that her real twitter account is in fact @MahekChahal  ?? I was reading the tweets from that account and the old tweets all made them seem as Mahek herself was righting them while in the house and then when me and couple of others tweeted how that was possible, that account replied that her team was handling it , and then after that all her tweets sounded as if others were writing.

So that just seems little suspicious. If her team was handling it from the beginning they would tweet like that as opposed to tweeting as her. I wonder if any of her interviews mentions if she has a twitter account.

A lot of them seem to have put a team to handle their twitter and blog accounts and make it sound like them. But it seems to be her. I haven't read a lot of her recent tweets though. You can ask her via her blog if you like.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top