Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Ashi-Yuvi's chatsrcipt with fans online?

naziaakther10 IF-Dazzler
naziaakther10
naziaakther10

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Ashi-Yuvi chat rock'd!

Ashi and Yuvi as Priya Wal and Raj Arora Singh are popularly known as, rocked the chat room with their fans... Check out the transcript to know it yourself!

indya: Hi and a very good afternoon to all the chat-busters! We are back in Chat. Coming up today... We have two special guests
indya: They are young, lively, talented and above all, they love each other... But, with elections at Maurya High, they are at each others necks!
indya: But then, we will have them together today with us on the chat! Yes, you got it right - it is Yuvi and Ashi from the Remix gang on STAR One. They will be joining us in sometime. Till then time for you to get ready with those questions... Get Ready!

indya: Welcome to indya chat, Ashi and Yuvi!
guest17: What will you both do if Yamini and Aditya are back in your lives?
Yuvi - Ashi: We will make them go around with each other!
Priya: I don't know what we will do, our romance is over and done with, but if they are back in our lives, we will kick them out!
guest31: Priya, you were brilliant as Shyla Devi… How long did it take to get in that avatar every day, with all that make up and stuff… How comfortable were you in a saree?
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: Usually it takes only 25 minutes, but for that role, we had to use a wig, a saree, it took a long time - three hours! As the days went by, I started to have the same body language.
Raj: Priya, you looked too cute in that avtaar!
ritz_AshiYuvi: What qualities do each of you have as leaders. What should make us vote for you?
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: Ashi is a born leader, she is honest, daring, she is very optimistic, she always fights for justice, Ashi does not need to advertise.
Raj: Well, I am the favourite of the cute bad girls, all the bad girls should vote for me.
stuti4000: Hi! Raj and Priya, this is Stuti Arora. I would like to ask you if you think Remix is having horrible repercussions on kids and parent-child relationships.Don't mind this, I asked because my mom as thinks so.
Yuvi - Ashi: Raj: I don't think at all, Remix portrays relationships.
Priya: I don't think so, kids and parents need to have a certain level of good understanding, I do get mails where relationships of parents with their kids are better and that they all like it, they have become more closer.
guest31: When are the two of you going to patch up… Last time you patched up it lasted only for two weeks… Now, when can we see the two of you together for a really long time. Your fans are waiting for that day.
Yuvi - Ashi:  Raj: All of them who wish this patch up to happen must write to the channel! Bombard the channel with your feedback, they can make it happen.
guest52: Don't you think that punctuality is important Priya and Raj?
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: Of course! Today's day and age, nobody waits for you!
Raj: Priya's always on time. We are sorry about today, it was the last shot and we had to finish that.
guest40: What do Ashi-Yuvi have that Tia-Ranveer don't have?
Yuvi - Ashi: Raj: Everything!
Priya: We are kids with attitude! We are not the typical lovey-dovey couples like Tia and Ranveer, it is very conventional.
AshiYuvirock: Was Sonia's complaint about Ashi's hair just a passing comment or a hint? Is Ashi getting a makeover?
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: I asked my hairstylist, but this goes well with the theme, I don't think so!
guest44: The crossing the gates scene between the two of you is by far the most passionate scene ever, in the history of Remix… How was it shooting for it… Were you guys comfortable shooting for it?
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: Raj and my chemistry is damn good since day one, it was just brilliant, we had a great time, we were never uncomfortable with each other.
Raj: We gave it more than a 100 per cent, we give it our best, every time! It is really fun when we are together, there is so much understanding.
AshiYuvirock: You both share the most rocking chemistry ever... But what do you prefer? Acting as friends / enemies / as a couple? Because, the whole country agrees that your chemistry is rocking either way. But, I would like to know what you guys prefer acting as?
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: Thing get monotonous, what makes our relation different is the fact that it always changes, there is so much diversity.
Raj: and I agree with the fans, Yuvi-Ashi chemistry is good!
guest24: How did you celebrate Holi on the Remix sets?
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: Tia, Ranveer and I were left, we burnt Holika. Next day again all my friends came and we had baang, I still have colour on my hair but the the red colour covers it!
Raj: I played my real Holi on the set, I also watched lots of movies that day.
AshiYuvirock: According to you, which was the best romantic scene between Ashi-Yuvi?
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: We love the gate scene, we call it the Nottingham scene, it was great.
guest58: Do you guys visit forums like IF and indya.com where you guys can come across so many diverse opinions on a day to day basis… I want to know this from Priya because Raj does visit forums.
Yuvi - Ashi: Yes, we do.
guest17: Remix is a copy of Rebeld . Your take on this…
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: It's a very good copy, they are very few youth oriented serials in India.
Raj: I would like the fans to go by the Remix style and the story and not by the feeling that it's a copy or not.
vaish_36: If and if the elections are declared a draw... Will there be more romance betweenAshi and Yuvi or more rivalry?
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya, I have no idea, as of now, the romance is not in the near future, Raj: We are completely at war as of now, I feel we must start going out again.
stuti4000: Do you think Remix can overtake the Saas-Bahu serials?
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: I will be honest, our viewers are more niche and the saas-bahu crowd is different. They are two different leagues.
Raj: Remix is different, a lot of Moms also watch it, it is a different genre.
guest107: All girls are crazy over Yuvi's hair… And Ashi you had the chance of running your hands through his curls twice to be precise… Now, you have got to share the experience with us because we can never experience this.
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: I think he is luckiest guy, Raj has beautiful hair, because I fantasize having jet black hair like him. You will probably see Raj with a bald head as I would run away with it, one day.
Raj: I am collecting Ashi's red hair so I can auction it, one day.
guest51: Priya, how does it feel when girls actually say that Ashi is my idol my inspiration, and Raj, how does it feel when you see so many girls falling totally flat for you
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: It's so humbling, it so crazy that they put me on a pedestal, it feels nice when you hear that they want to be like me, it also gives me a lot of responsibility!
Raj: Honestly speaking, I was perplexed before, I think they go flat over the show, they go gaga over the show!
guest51: You guys were brilliant when you hosted the ITA Red Carpet… Infact, I loved the way you guys made everyone dance to the Remix title track… So, if you guys are asked to host a show in the future, would you accept the offer?
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: It depends, it depends on our frame of mind, at that time, we didn't know half the people at the ITA.
Raj: I love being in front of the camera, I was a VJ before, I love being an anchor in ITA. Ashi and me had a lot of fun and I remember making Jassi dance!
guest111: While Ranveer and Tia were on the island for the Valentine season, where did you guys disappear?
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: Ranveer and Tia's romance was peaking, so they were on the island.
guest129: Are the two of you seeing each other off-screen… And if not each other, then are you guys seeing someone else?
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: We have been asked this a thousand times, I am not seeing anyone. Raj: There again, see Ashi broke my heart!
ritz_AshiYuvi: I love your fights on screen. Do you both fight as much off screen?
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: Onscreen and Of screen I beat him up!
guest107: Priya, who amongst these comes closest to being your ideal soul mate… Yuvi, Raj, Ranveer, Karan
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: It would be the mix of Yuvi and Ranveer.
guest129: Raj, what is the one thing you would like to change in Ashi's character?
Yuvi - Ashi: Raj: I just like her as she is, a normal girl!
guest51: Performance wise, which scene between the two of you has been the best scene till date.
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: We have so many.
Raj: I remember, our first outdoor… Ashi chucks my guitar in water.
Ashi: Yes, I drowned and I choked, my director and Raj were on a mission.
Ashiuvrox: Ashi, do you share the same kind of relation with your mother as Ashi does with Sonia Ray or is your mother very strict?
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: I don't share the same relationship... My parents are very cool. They are modern, I keep telling them to give me some rules so I can break them.
guest96: How has Remix changed your life?
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: It has changed my life completely, I am the luckiest in the country, it has changed my life for the better. Raj: Remix has made me the actor I am, I love my job as an actor, I hope in the future I keep entertaining all of you like I do now.
i_luv_RemixHi Ashi and Yuvi, please tell us what are your future plans after the Remix, do you both have any offers from Bollywood?
indya:  Ashi and Yuvi have promised to be around for another half an hour answering your questions, people. Keep the your questions coming!
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: I never make plans. I hope Remix continues for a long time, I am very choosy, I can't jump around and dance around tress. Raj: As long as the fans want Remix to go on, it will go on, I don't know if I fit into the Bollywood brigade as such.
phoenix_Ashi: How adept are you Raj at playing the guitar since guitar is very important for your character - Yuvi?
Yuvi - Ashi: I am a damn good actor.
guest110: In future, is Ashi and Yuvi also going to go on a island like Tia and Ranveer
Yuvi - Ashi: Oh God! That is so corny man! I don't think so, I might go to Ladhakh on a bike, with Yuvi.
Ashi_rox: Have you seen Rang De Basanti? Who did you like the most in it?
Yuvi - Ashi: Raj: I loved the movie! I loved Siddharth's acting, he was great!
Ashi: I love Amir, I love Sharman Joshi, all credit goes to the director
luv_RemixYesterday, I read in a paper that you were doing something for PETA dressed like dogs, all four of you! Was it fun doing that?
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: It was so much fun, anthing for PETA Raj: It was a very novel experience!
guest117: Why are they completely ignoring the Ashi-Yuvi love track these days?
Yuvi - Ashi: We have already answered the question, you fans must do ask for it!
aparna_1609: Hey Raj and Priya ! Who's your favourite from the Remix gang apart from Karan and Shweta?
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: I am close to Sid, Archana, Meher, Brinda, they have made my life in Mumbai great. Raj: Karan is my best friend on the set.
Raj: I am close to Sid and Varun
Ashiuvrock: If not this present role which other character's role in would you like to do?
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: I can't think of anything other than Ashi.
Raj: We are perfectly cast, I don't think you can interchange, I think the credit goes to Goldy Bhel and STAR.

stuti4000: Priya di, when you came to the show Popcorn, you said, the only thing common in you and Raj bhaiya is music, so what kind of music do you like?
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: Music, is my passion, alternative rock is my favourite. I like U2, I listen to trance, hip-hop. Raj: I always have an open mind, I listen to anything, I love Jim Morrison, he changed my life.
guest164: Hi, I am Kashish! Who is the craziest fan you hav ever met Priya and Raj?
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: I was really moved by a girl in Pune, she said I have changed her life, as her parents were separated, she just cried saying Ashi gave her a lot of confidence, I also started crying, I would call her my true fan!
Raj: I think Remix has fans all over the country, I think Calcutta has the most.
tazo_teen: Many girls idolize Ashi and also follow the rude ways. What are your messages for them?
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: I don't think Ashi is rude, she is not a hypocrite, she is very blunt, she is usually correct, she is witty!
guest286: Priya, if you were told that you are supposed to loose the tennis match that was shown between you and Yuvi, would you have agreed to it? Considering you were a national level tennis player… And Raj how was your experience playing against Priya?
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: The script demanded it, and it would have been too difficult for Yuvi to beat him.
guest286: How would you guys rate Priya, Raj , Karan and Shweta as actors… Rate them in the order of your preference.
Yuvi - Ashi: Raj: Priya, Karan, Raj and Swetha, but then I think it depends on the character.
Ashiuvrox: Hey Priya, you were once a model. How come you never took part in a beauty contest like Miss India? - Anu
Yuvi - Ashi: Hi Anu! People did want me to enter the contest, I find it quite dumb.
breeze_912: Is there something you dislike about each other?
Yuvi - Ashi: Priya: We have reached at a great understanding.
Raj: It's been one and half years, we have a great understanding, nothing matters between us. It's fantastic that I have a co-star like this!
guest268: Yuvi, did you have long hair in school? If yes, were you ever remanded for it, and how did you deal with it?
Yuvi - Ashi: I did have long hair since the age of 15, I was forbidden to give my board exams in my tenth standard, but my parents supported me!
luv_RemixPriya, I read in a magazine long ago where you were asked what you want to be reborn as? And you said - chimpanzee, as far as I remember! Why? Do you love animals.
Yuvi - Ashi: I love animals, I don't think I must have said that, the question was what animal would you be reborn as… And so I must have said that.
guest164: Hi, I am Kashish! What is the strangest compliment you have got Priya and Raj?
Yuvi - Ashi: Raj: Lots of girls say I am hot! Priya: Half the people get scared of me, they just say Hi! I am their idol... Many of them also go on and on to say I have a wig.
blossomdivya: What do you think about your fans?

indya: That's it, guys! The chat will be wrapped up with one last message each, from Yuvi and Ashi. Ashi and Yuvi, your last messages to your fans… And any E mail ids where they can reach you?

Yuvi - Ashi: Our fans are our priority and I love them. You guys make us work harder. Remix fans are the best in the whole wide world. Just be yourself. Have fun be safe. We love you all! Raj: rajsingharora@yahoo.com, Priya: priyawal@rediffmail.com

indya: Thanks, Yuvi and Ashi! That was a great chat. Keep rocking on Remix!
Yuvi - Ashi: We both thank indya.com

indya: That was Priya Wal and Raj Singh. More than an hour and hundreds of questions! indya: Remix Rulez! Bye and Take Care!

----------------------------------------------------

guys i hope you enjoyed the chat they had with indya chat.

nazia

anonymous_891 Senior Member
anonymous_891
anonymous_891

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:21am | IP Logged
This was posted before, I think. Confused
tia_angel!!! Senior Member
tia_angel!!!
tia_angel!!!

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:29am | IP Logged
hey!thanx a million...and even if it was posted b4...nething abt. them is fresh....so thanx again Smile   Smile

Edited by tia_angel!!! - 22 March 2006 at 11:30am
saff IF-Dazzler
saff
saff

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
thnxxxxxxxxx bt posd b4....
dia5 IF-Dazzler
dia5
dia5

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks but posted before! Smile
ashiandyuvirock IF-Dazzler