Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Vedika Armaan's daughter? (Page 5)

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chatterbox

oh god u guys got it all wrong

i think she was clutching the photo coz it had shooli mooli in it along with armaan and jassi
so its possible she is related to aniruddh guy and she is searchin for shooli
see u look at the promo we had where she seems happy and acknowledges armaan by nodding at him

and she didnt react on seein jassi who was also in the pic but she reacted to armaan

oh god now i m confused

whatever scene was shot good thats it
we wud know whats with ss in this scheme of things

no CBOuch...SS is definitely not a part of the aniruddh-shuili track...the shuili track will get over today with shuili and aniruddh living happily ever afterTongue....SS' track is a new trackConfused......and she stares at armaan but armaan doesnt see her...like even when he he looks at the  view mirror in the car, ss' back is turned the other side and he didnt see her.......but she is shocked seeing armaan but he doesnt see her.....so mostly either that kid is sanda's Dead or that kid is related to armaan in some way and ss (whose BFF's daughter is vedika)has come to find out who the father of the kid is(mostly armaan) ....mostly that bhoomi is armaan's childDead...as i said, they have never shown the insecure jassi.....hell, i just hope that it doesnt go the kekta way where jassi thinks  that armaan cheated on her and leaves him and goes to her maaika and armaan dealing with ss and that kidDead

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:39am | IP Logged
ps.....when it comes to JJKN, the word "cameo" is a misnomer.....shuili was supposed to play a camoe...she entered on feb 14th and she leaves on march 23rd...similarly ss entered on march 22nd...lets see when she leaves.... Ouch
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

Originally posted by chatterbox

oh god u guys got it all wrong

i think she was clutching the photo coz it had shooli mooli in it along with armaan and jassi
so its possible she is related to aniruddh guy and she is searchin for shooli
see u look at the promo we had where she seems happy and acknowledges armaan by nodding at him

and she didnt react on seein jassi who was also in the pic but she reacted to armaan

oh god now i m confused

whatever scene was shot good thats it
we wud know whats with ss in this scheme of things

no CBOuch...SS is definitely not a part of the aniruddh-shuili track...the shuili track will get over today with shuili and aniruddh living happily ever afterTongue....SS' track is a new trackConfused......and she stares at armaan but armaan doesnt see her...like even when he he looks at the  view mirror in the car, ss' back is turned the other side and he didnt see her.......but she is shocked seeing armaan but he doesnt see her.....so mostly either that kid is sanda's Dead or that kid is related to armaan in some way and ss (whose BFF's daughter is vedika)has come to find out who the father of the kid is(mostly armaan) ....mostly that bhoomi is armaan's childDead...as i said, they have never shown the insecure jassi.....hell, i just hope that it doesnt go the kekta way where jassi thinks  that armaan cheated on her and leaves him and goes to her maaika and armaan dealing with ss and that kidDead

hmm mayb  u r right buffy

lets see i myself is confused and if her role is cameo then lets see

and someone tells she is sent by aryan

we wud know today i guess

jassisuri Goldie
jassisuri
jassisuri

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:16am | IP Logged
it is AS child -not armaan suri, amit sareen Big smile , pleaase, no sanda romance not even in the past should be shown, Cry ,maybe she will be the cause of misunderstanding between janda, jassi may think of leaving coz armaan loves kids,and she has a guilt in her,and then it turns out ss was aryans idea,and then ss out and manda together again, sorry janda,
jassi songs lines indicates she will misunderstand armaan
Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Relatively reliable news as of 20 mins. ago..Shrieky plays a woman who is to die..Vedika is Dimpie's..as of now, that's the plot.

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sidlum

Relatively reliable news as of 20 mins. ago..Shrieky plays a woman who is to die..Vedika is Dimpie's..as of now, that's the plot.

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

right sid, even vaibhav told me, but i didnt belive him firstOuch

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Cry
cutebeauty_99 Newbie
cutebeauty_99
cutebeauty_99

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sidlum

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

My prediction was right afterall. I guess we will find out more in todays episode.

Go to top