Posted: 18 years ago
I'm devastated 😭 Even more devastated than when Jassi had ran from the mandap, even more than when Armaan had blamed her for the miscarriage. And I remember Raj telling that once Armaan had met a girl on the highway and had got her pregnant. And SS of all the people 😑 But hey! it seems she doesn't know Armaan. she had to look at the picture in the newspaper to confirm that it was Armaan or whatever. I hate whosoever has done this behind the scenes, on the scene and whatever has to do anything with the scenes 😭

Originally posted by navpun

U never know...maybe Jassi can never hav baby.....SS might be having cancer and in a situation whr she is about to die......she is now looking for the father of her daughter to giv him her daughter so tht he can take care of her after she dies. Kuch bhi ho sakta hai 😭

perfect plot!

nahin..i don't think this will happen..

see, when ss saw armaan's face..she did recognize him..but only as the
man she saw in the newspaper..i think she's looking FOR him..like, why
would she have kept a newspaper article about GM if she just happened
to be walking around with armaan's kid? maybe she just wants a job at
GM ^_^

Originally posted by priyaaa

nahin..i don't think this will happen..

see, when ss saw armaan's face..she did recognize him..but only as the
man she saw in the newspaper..i think she's looking FOR him..like, why
would she have kept a newspaper article about GM if she just happened
to be walking around with armaan's kid? maybe she just wants a job at
GM ^_^

well that's a good logic.  However, I think this is what happened.  Armaan and SS had a one night stand, and neither Armu nor SS got to know each others names.  When SS saw Armu's photo in newspaper she came to Mumbai to get back in touch with him. And that's why she was carrying the newspaper with her.  You probably noticed a bag on SS in the scene. Looks like she just arrived in Mumbai in search or Armu.  Oh well we will find out soon....

i dont think they will show jassi like that,she has to be shown mahaan int he end,thats how it works.
anyone seen the movie "jab pyar kisis se hota hai" with salman khan and twinkle khanna ...ok heres what happens in that

salman is a casanova who has many g/f namrata shrodkar is one of them,she loves him but he doesnt .He just has fun with her and goes away .She becomes pregnant and dies after some years out of illness.
the small boy comes to be with salman knowing its his dad but by that time salman has turned over a new leaf and is in love with twinKle abd tries to hide it from her.She finds out and their relationship breaks
thats the exact way the story may go only for one thing.....SS and the kid may be lying as part of someones plan .
πŸ˜› πŸ˜›   what was that movie with Kajol, Ajay Devgan and Mahima?

Originally posted by jprasad

dil kya kare

thats storyline is possible too ...but the HINT is what arman said " if someone loves me dearly should i love her back"

so SS must have been someone who loved him dearly and has come back now ,But if jassi comes to know then we all know what she will do ......

jassi jaisi koi nahin afterall

Originally posted by jprasad

Oh gosh jp, I was telling Buffsterr earlier that the new storyline could so be like Dil kya KareπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

omg! if they make such a twist i'll throw up πŸ˜• , but hopefully it wont be like that!
maybe cuz shes cute like armaan