Posted: 18 years ago

I think this is going to be the twist:

SS will turn out to be Armaan's one night stand and Vedika their daughter.

yaar aisa socho bhi nahin! Edited by sweet_kp - 18 years ago
yeah,......armaan would have had a one night stand with ss in his philandering days and maybe even he is not aware of this...like maybe he was drunk...and that child is definitely armaan's..........so armaan's black past is coming to the forefront again....that chils is sanda's andf manda will adopt it and maybe ss might pass away...jjkn ends with janda, vedika and aashish ..what an unexpected twist 😕 Edited by Buffie - 18 years ago
No kp 😭 I also think the same thing.
If this is true than how many one night stands: SS, Mallika, jassi god knows more will follow 😕 😕 and that too when the serial is going to end. I still doubt if the show is going to end soon with so many twists
NOPE!!!!!! I THINK IT'S ANOTHER STORY!!

LET'S JUST WAIT AND WATCH !!!!!!!!!! 😛

Bet you that WILL happend 😡 ..that Bhoomi doesn't look a THING like SandA 😕
U never know...maybe Jassi can never hav baby.....SS might be having cancer and in a situation whr she is about to die......she is now looking for the father of her daughter to giv him her daughter so tht he can take care of her after she dies. Kuch bhi ho sakta hai 😭
kya to dimag paya hain cutebeauty 👏 i never thought about it 😭 i hope they dont go this kekta track 😡
OMG!!! that is so possible...but so not wanted!!! hope the producers don't fall this low!!