India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Bedi needs to get a life! (Page 9)

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Bedi needs a life alright. But honestly, is she that worthy of dedicating precious moments of our life to follow her on twitter? For me, my life is too precious to waste loving, hating, defending or bashing any celebrity.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IamaXXXstar

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Bedi needs a life alright. But honestly, is she that worthy of dedicating precious moments of our life to follow her on twitter? For me, my life is too precious to waste loving, hating, defending or bashing any celebrity.

Wasting time on India-forums debating on silly topics or tweeting a celebrity about the issues you have with them. Both same shit different pile. People can decide whats worth their while and what's not. 

It all depends on whether behavior and conduct is constructive or destructive. Destructive behavior online or real life or anywhere is same shit different piles. I find a lot of behavior destructive and wasteful. But that's just me, you can dink me points for being the jerk on a high horse here.

poppycock Groupbie
poppycock
poppycock

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Wasting time on India-forums debating on silly topics or tweeting a celebrity about the issues you have with them. Both same shit different pile. People can decide whats worth their while and what's not. 

It all depends on whether behavior and conduct is constructive or destructive. Destructive behavior online or real life or anywhere is same shit different piles. I find a lot of behavior destructive and wasteful. But that's just me, you can dink me points for being the jerk on a high horse here.

Right.Tongue Aap karein toh ras-lila, hum karein toh character-dheela?LOL
billie0040 Groupbie
billie0040
billie0040

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
This thread is brilliant!  Keep it goingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lippiChits1

poppycock Groupbie
poppycock
poppycock

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by billie0040

This thread is brilliant!  Keep it goingLOL

Thank you. I always knew that about myself.. Kuch naya boliyeLOL

Edited by poppycock - 14 December 2011 at 1:01pm
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

And what makes you think all comments to Pooja Bedi are destructive? You are ofcourse making your own assumptions again. So yes you are sitting on your high horse. Nobody judges you for wasting (relative term since you don't think its a waste but many do) your time arguing back and forth on the morality or lack thereof of po*nography, do they? If you ask me, that's also a waste of time especially since big boss forum is the last place to discuss the moralites and legalities of issues like prostitution or po*nography. So yes people can decide for themselves what they want to do with their time. Wasteful or not is subjective. 

Big Boss may not be the right place to discuss certain issues. However, in my opinion those issues are not wasteful as they do have some relevance in society and worth discussing.

PB is definitely not a likeable person and is quite full of herself. But I personally find the constant targeting of her a bit disconcerting. She's a celebrity and if she chooses to come on Big Boss , say and do some things on twitter – then she ought to have the balls to take some shit back herself and deserves it. But that does not mean it is not disconcerting for me.

I've not made any assumptions about anyone and you are unfairly accusing me here. I'm sure some people do find it worthwhile doing what they do. IF, Twitter, FB, etc are fun for people and a very worthy way of how they pass their time and enjoy. And they do have the right to do what they want with their life and time. If you notice from my very first comment and even here is purely personal opinion. I don't get the whole spiel. Seems like it would be a waste of my time. I never alluded that everyone is wasting their time or that it is not worthwhile for others. If it came off that way, I apologize. My verbiage was not right then. But I don't mind being perceived as being on a high horse. Its something you have to live with if you opine differently,

return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppycock

Right.Tongue Aap karein toh ras-lila, hum karein toh character-dheela?LOL

I wouldn't comment against something if I indulged in it myself, that would be hypocritical. I do make hypocritical mistakes time to time, but try not to. I never said you were wrong for it either. I merely expressed an opinion. I'm sorry if it came off as critical.

return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Random – I am guessing you are Lama XXX Star by the AV.  I always read it as I AM A XXX Star (like Sunny). LOL

Go to top