The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shailzain

tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TallyHo

She SO wants to go back into that house!!LOL

You said it!!!! I bet she wants that one chance to redeem herself on the show...don't be surprised coz all these tweets might just be fodder for response so she can garner enough attention over Mahek to get back into the house...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shailzainTallyHo

Equine Goldie
Equine
Equine

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harpkaur

Originally posted by nishi75

Normally i don't comment on this forum, just read thru but this Pooja Bedi is just too much and i can't resist!!  She is a big hypocrite and blind to all else but sky!

1) She accused Mehak of talking bad about contestants but what did she do when she came out??? (p.s. i am not a mehak fan but neither a hater)

2) She goes on about grace & dignity. Where were her grace & dignity when she accused (Totally based on rumors) about Mehak accompanying Salman on shoots. Which by the way they r free to do as they r both single. While she gives the same justification for herself & sky, she also claims that he is in a committed relationship??!!

3) Isn't she the same person who had a live in relationship with Aditya Pancholi who was very much married at the time and when the relationship broke she accused him of raping her maid! Also she gave a stinker of an interview about her ex-husband as they had broken off in between while engaged and tried to stop it from going into print when they made up a few days later.

Basically she has been a cry baby & always FABRICATES stories about people! Also as per her I guess sky is GOD since he can never do or say anything wrong! And ALWAYS ALWAYS the other person is to blame.

wah itni lambi history PB kiWacko

she also had sumting wid amitabh bachhan on her show

yes .this stupid woman evn offended BigB with her silly questions so much so tht Bigb made th channel to scrap th interview and th show. she's such a sore loser n cry baby evn then tht she went ballistic and blasted bachan in media n evn wrote a open letter accusin him. check it out: http://www.rediff.com/entertai/2000/may/17pooja2.htm. u shld read it. it shows she hasn't changed at all. now she's blaming salman. wacko.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shailzaintisha_bhatiaharpkaur

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
i miss shradha *PAAGAL BUDDHIII ! **

shailzainharpkaurChits1

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tisha_bhatia

Originally posted by guess_wh0

Originally posted by IamaXXXstar

Originally posted by guess_wh0

Pooja Bedi has blocked me from her Twitter.

I believe this is the biggest accomplishment of my short e-career.LOL

I must have really got to the buddhi. Haha

Makes me wonder how many of us has she blocked. Shouldn't that at least break her delusions. LOL

She's completely broken. She's just putting up this strong farce in front of the world. Deep down she knows that she comes across as a complete fool.

Well Good Job on getting blocked.

You are right. I am beggining to feel sorry for her now. I don,t think she expected this from the show, The woman thinks very highly of herself...which is pretty evident from all her I,me and myself posts. Also seems like she In love with her celebrity status and will go to any lengths to keep it that way. 

She probably entered the show thinking I will be myself and show the world what a "fun and positive" person I am,,,,alas she made the wrong choices and started acting like a college student in there, She is a woman of so many contradictions,..the biggest one is that she claims she in and expert in relationships and then the first thig she does once PM has her outburst is declare her unstable and seclude her!!!  She of all people should have understood her and helped her out. She tried to remotely control all the people in the house by pressuring them to stay away from her or be banished from her "group". And the list goes on and on...

She is a bully and so gets along with sky so well!! She did and encouraged bullying in the house and now she is still doing the same through twitter and the media. What goes around comes around,,,people are bullying her left right and center now. I hope she realizes how that feels and ends it right here. 

I have seen some of the messages against her and they are so nasty and mean,,,,I wish people would show some class while they try to voice their displeasure! no one should have to go through that...Hate the thought that her kids might chance upon some of it :(
Agree wid wat u say. As far as he kids chancing upon her tweets, I think it is PB who should give her tweeting a rest or stop commenting on d going ons in d BB house. Soon ppl who r sending her nasty tweets will be bored nd d matter will die down.

I don't understand Y she keeps on justifying her actions? She's had her say nd I think all of us by now know her stand, so it is best 2 just move on, instead of gving sound bytes dat r bound 2 d bashed nd d vicious cycle bound 2 continue. My advice 4 her is my signature quote, so apt 4 her.

Edited by sssshhh - 13 December 2011 at 10:44pm

shailzaintisha_bhatiaChits1

ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

Originally posted by OMG1nitya

Limits!!!!! bedi talks so immature even in tweets not just in video jumping on bed n giggling always trying to look like a teen being a +40 oldy!!!! She herself is a negative person!!!

Bedi is a frustrated budiya.In her tweets,she talks as if everyone loves her.Wonder who are her fans..she is hallucinating for sure.

Im suprised at the amount of deillusional talent she has LOL
V weird person, no wonder she never learns from lifes mistakes with her know all behaviour Confused
Bedi buddi is really annoying with her bin baat ki giggles n blame all attitude n blind to her flaws!! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shailzainChits1

mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

@poojabeditweets I am sorry to say miss pooja that you are nothing but a spoilt 40 year old teenager who pretends to know about the world inside out. Your ACTIONS on big boss spoke this and yes you are a very big hypocrite as well.

And one more thing mahek was right your constant laughing and jumping made you look nothing more than a fool.

P.S you should have taken her advice!!!
#BB5

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shailzaincs-07ReallyCoolChits1

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
How much spare time does this woman has? She is tweeting 24*7 and when she is not tweeting she is thinking what to tweetLOL she is in a delusional world where she thinks only she is right.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shailzainmistyiShayariReallyCool

Go to top