Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Bedi needs to get a life! (Page 4)

guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shailzainaspirations3456taurus27nishi75cs-07harpkaurChits1

guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shailzainChits1Gauahargeous_N

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_wh0

Originally posted by IamaXXXstar

Pooja Bedi has blocked me from her Twitter.

I believe this is the biggest accomplishment of my short e-career.LOL

I must have really got to the buddhi. Haha

Makes me wonder how many of us has she blocked. Shouldn't that at least break her delusions. LOL

She's completely broken. She's just putting up this strong farce in front of the world. Deep down she knows that she comes across as a complete fool.

Well Good Job on getting blocked.

she has blocked almost all of usLOLLOLLOL

edit...ps: i laugheddd out loud when i found dat PB has blocked meLOLLOL

Edited by harpkaur - 13 December 2011 at 10:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shailzaintaurus27

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi75

Normally i don't comment on this forum, just read thru but this Pooja Bedi is just too much and i can't resist!!  She is a big hypocrite and blind to all else but sky!

1) She accused Mehak of talking bad about contestants but what did she do when she came out??? (p.s. i am not a mehak fan but neither a hater)

2) She goes on about grace & dignity. Where were her grace & dignity when she accused (Totally based on rumors) about Mehak accompanying Salman on shoots. Which by the way they r free to do as they r both single. While she gives the same justification for herself & sky, she also claims that he is in a committed relationship??!!

3) Isn't she the same person who had a live in relationship with Aditya Pancholi who was very much married at the time and when the relationship broke she accused him of raping her maid! Also she gave a stinker of an interview about her ex-husband as they had broken off in between while engaged and tried to stop it from going into print when they made up a few days later.

Basically she has been a cry baby & always FABRICATES stories about people! Also as per her I guess sky is GOD since he can never do or say anything wrong! And ALWAYS ALWAYS the other person is to blame.

wah itni lambi history PB kiWacko

she also had sumting wid amitabh bachhan on her show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shailzaintisha_bhatia

Priyank. IF-Sizzlerz
Priyank.
Priyank.

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Paagal Aurat Hai Yeh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shailzain

tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Makes me wonder how many of us has she blocked. Shouldn't that at least break her delusions. LOL

She's completely broken. She's just putting up this strong farce in front of the world. Deep down she knows that she comes across as a complete fool.

You are right. I am beggining to feel sorry for her now. I don,t think she expected this from the show, The woman thinks very highly of herself...which is pretty evident from all her I,me and myself posts. Also seems like she In love with her celebrity status and will go to any lengths to keep it that way. 

She probably entered the show thinking I will be myself and show the world what a "fun and positive" person I am,,,,alas she made the wrong choices and started acting like a college student in there, She is a woman of so many contradictions,..the biggest one is that she claims she in and expert in relationships and then the first thig she does once PM has her outburst is declare her unstable and seclude her!!!  She of all people should have understood her and helped her out. She tried to remotely control all the people in the house by pressuring them to stay away from her or be banished from her "group". And the list goes on and on...

She is a bully and so gets along with sky so well!! She did and encouraged bullying in the house and now she is still doing the same through twitter and the media. What goes around comes around,,,people are bullying her left right and center now. I hope she realizes how that feels and ends it right here. 

I have seen some of the messages against her and they are so nasty and mean,,,,I wish people would show some class while they try to voice their displeasure! no one should have to go through that...Hate the thought that her kids might chance upon some of it :(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aaryamshailzainparas2guess_wh0khamosshhh

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tisha_bhatia

You are right. I am beggining to feel sorry for her now. I don,t think she expected this from the show, The woman thinks very highly of herself...which is pretty evident from all her I,me and myself posts. Also seems like she In love with her celebrity status and will go to any lengths to keep it that way. 

She probably entered the show thinking I will be myself and show the world what a "fun and positive" person I am,,,,alas she made the wrong choices and started acting like a college student in there, She is a woman of so many contradictions,..the biggest one is that she claims she in and expert in relationships and then the first thig she does once PM has her outburst is declare her unstable and seclude her!!!  She of all people should have understood her and helped her out. She tried to remotely control all the people in the house by pressuring them to stay away from her or be banished from her "group". And the list goes on and on...

She is a bully and so gets along with sky so well!! She did and encouraged bullying in the house and now she is still doing the same through twitter and the media. What goes around comes around,,,people are bullying her left right and center now. I hope she realizes how that feels and ends it right here. 

I have seen some of the messages against her and they are so nasty and mean,,,,I wish people would show some class while they try to voice their displeasure! no one should have to go through that...Hate the thought that her kids might chance upon some of it :(

i know yar...she says that she is a social service type of woman who helps others.then why didnt she help PM when she was calling her mentalOuch

now she is acting like a stupid person on twitter..seriously man i have never seen a celebrity act like thisOuchOuchOuch
shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Well what else to expect from a job less person who is trying to get as much attention as she can before people will start ignoring her again Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shailzain

Go to top